For me life is all about wisdom.
Wisdom comes from experience with knowledge.
Just because I'm done with a college degree,
doesn't mean I'm done learning.
There's a lot of things I want to learn and I haven't known.
That's what makes me Ageless.


What makes me Fearless,
is not because I'm strong or weak.
It's all thanks to my nemesis.
People who treated me shit, bullied me, made slanted eyes,
hated me because of my ethnicity, looked down on me because
"I just don't fit in," etc.
All of you are selfish mortals, you should feel so stupid.
Thank-you, because of your actions it just makes me wiser & stronger.


I hope you feel guilt, shame and shitty.
Your welcome.
Now, off I go to my productive of life goes on fools.


Peace & Love,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.