So eventually most of us go through hell because we keep getting rejection whether an interview for a job and/or graduate school. But, giving up is never an option and searching for something the least place that will give us an opportunity is truly endless. I'm one of those millions if not billions looking for at least part or full time job. It was depressing and as a matter of fact I have developed a mild depression because of it and because of the society that I'll be living for a lot more while; until I get to see my dearly beloved deceased relatives on the other side. But I still kept searching & applying and I finally found one and man, God truly does listen whenever I need because I do pray everyday. It does not matter if it's not related to my major because the primary reason is to earn some money and getting an experience. I recently got through an orientation at Abercrombie and Fitch then starting to train on this Saturday. Yes, A&F and I don't care what you think and what happened during last few years ago about what that "Super-bloated botox faced" Mike Jefferies the former CEO stated. That poor guy didn't know about the real "diversity" meant and so I'm glad that I got recruited by this company. A lot has changed and therefore I'm honored to get an opportunity to work with this beautiful, elegant, casual & sexy brand.
To give you some advice on how I did if going specific on applying Abercrombie & Fitch or related company of it:
- At first I went to the company's website by scrolling down at Careers then started applying of what position that I'm interested in.
- Then at the end you have to choose on what date & time you would like to be interviewed.
- Be sure to print out Application completion notice because it has the application ID and bring it with you at the interview just in case.
- Now for interview question there are only about 3-5 question but the most essential question is "What is Diversity?" Which is THE question for Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Also before going the interview, do your homework. Research about the company's interview question by googling it, taking notes and YouTube does have helpful insights from current and/or former employers who will give you an advice about how it goes about the process.
- After the interview it will take about a week when they call you and depends if they are looking for new recruiter.
Always do research, take notes and meditate. Have a clear mind and think about what you can do and not what you can't.
Have a wonderful Summer, be safe, stay cool and protect yourself from the harmful rays of the Sun by applying Sunscreen, wear sunglasses & a hat. Take-care and do drink plenty of H2O.