Look I know, it's an intense lab work for physics but seriously you're annoying Oscar Rivera. You are such a nervous freak and hate to admit it but you have poor hygiene. Get used to it, I hear this complaint of "I hate it it's 1 credit course lab." Well, guess what in nationwide any college or university, courses of general biology/chemistry and/or physics lab is 1 credit. At the same time, the education nowadays is changing but not getting any better. I see too many typos or errors in the lab manual and even textbooks. But it is your part to try your best by being prepared and if you don't know or stuck on certain parts of what you're learning then have courage to ask. Oscar, you're in fucking college, this is NOT rocket science, you're NOT working in NASA or doing a SPACE Probe project. I think you haven't realized to stabilize your emotions and attitude. So, here's my suggestions to you personally:
- Fix you hygiene, hey truth hurts but at least I'm helping you out my unfortunate buddy.
- Get you preparation done, if you want to get out of the class early
- STOP being so fucking intense
- Try some meditation and/or yoga to control your emotions
- Don't ever give me that kind of attitude where you're "fed up" because I'm the one who is supposed to be FED UP with your performance.
- Even if your funny you're really not; you really suck at jokes