I love to go on shopping spree and I must admit it's hard to save money but what can I say? You've heard Shopping Therapy. One of my favorite malls to go to is Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise, FL. It's just fun and there are hundreds of stores to go to, most of them are outlets but who cares. I mean who does not love discounts on Calvin Klein, Guess, H&M, and much more. Sawgrass Mills Mall opened in 1990, as time rolls it has been increasingly hot spot for shoppers locally and internationally. Currently it's ranked 11th in the top 20 malls to visit. Sawgrass Mills Mall is under Simon Property Group Company. Over the years going there once in every month there are news things going on whether if it's new fashion or coming soon stores it really never makes you bored however, it makes me nostalgic because one of my favorite store is closed permanently and I'll surely miss it forever.
   You may heard Sanrio, if you did then you definitely know that iconic kawaii (cute in Japanese) Hello Kitty character. With that typical pink colors, Sanrio O is heartshaped, vibrant Hello Kitty Friends and other Oh My Goodness cuteness do us apart was the main reason the fun for me and to other shoppers as well as Sanrio collectors just smiles before and after visiting in the store. I was very sad and shocked that Sanrio was replaced by a Jewelry company. Although, thanks to the internet or website nowadays you can visit Sanrio.com to shop online. Personally, I love going into the store and purchase with items of hard earned cash or my Credit Card. I don't know why here or there whether in Florida or any other State in the US is closing down rapidly. That smile gotten into straight to slight upside down, wish Sanrio can think before closing it that there are Hello Kitty Die Hard fans who will miss shopping into that young with cuttitude (made that term on my own). Hopefully or maybe in the future Sanrio Companies should reconsider about reopening it again, I mean if you want to have boost in business then why closing it? I guess there are reasonable why the company has do to and that I have to respect and move on.
  So Good-Bye my Hello Kitty and Hello Kitty's friends. It was a great opportunity to have fun moments to shop while you were there. After all you made me realize how lucky I am to be Japanese and it's cultural cute awareness of inventions. I look forward to shop Sanrio or Hallo Kitty store in Japan near future once I decide to start a new chapter to move into my Mother Country which I consider second home. Sayonara! xo

Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.