I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.

I did, still and for infinity grateful that my Mother still living and generally well.
I am also grateful too for my friends who are now proud Mothers.
I learned a lot ans till do.
What can I say. I'm still a baby to my Mom, even if I'm matured.
My wish is someday to become a Mother too.
But I'm not yet ready.
And even if I will never be married, I would love to adopt.

My Mom is awesome for several reasons:
-Well educated
-Very Open-minded
- English is her second language but don't think she's stupid!
- Bookworm oh, she sure loves to read & learn.
- Japanese Patriot (me too!)
- Strong-willed
and very lastly she's is my philosophy.

I love her very much! 

💐Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.