+Rouge_ Teddy should be self proclaimed the BITCH. So proud of you moron and nice try.

Don't even bother to comment more BullShit comments you fucking troll. It seems like you're a typical sick or ill-mental liberal got nothing to do but to vomit along with your fucking partner +NuclearBosnian. People like you have not learned nor always will be a retard because all you do subscribe, troll, BITCH, HARASS, eat shit, sleep, login, etc & REPEAT. You don't like what +The Michael Anderson Show says or I comment is fine I'M ENTITLED my opinion jack ass. I dare you say that to your Mom like that. Oh, yeah that's right you can't, GOOD choice. You should know better, Reaper Teddy democrap asshole. Majority of you liberals and protesters are EMOtional freaks. Sad thing is that you are low educated poor idiot who never learns and don't read a fucking book. I don't give a shit if you vote for her which isn't surprising because you do look like her only in penis male version. 

FUCK OFF brat. 

Oh, here is my advice to you. If I was a superior gorgeous HACKER. I will go beyond that you would not imagine. You need to back off, hopefully this is a lesson and to other morons out there. DON'T TREAD ON ME. I ain't your whore bitch, I am a witch, student, nerd AND aspiring Philosopher. Usually I keep my mouth quiet, because you know what they say: "Silence is Golden." Oh it's fine golden alright, but then I don't tolerate assholes like you to walk other me & get raped by your hideous BITCH comments like you fugly. You are NOT my parent(s), BO$$ or some kind of clan leader. You are NOT special or people like Trump, Mike Pence, Diamond & Silk, David Clark Jr., Commander-In-Chief or Navy SEALS & other heroic veterans. When you tell people to Shut The Fuck Up all because you hate it, doesn't make you a hero shit face. You got some nerve to to me or others to stfu, and if you were right there physically and say that along with your stupid physical attacks I will GLADLY shoot you with my 2nd Amendment Rights, prick.

Thanks for wasting my time, No, you wasted your time to Tom Peep what I needed to say. So, go fuck yourself CUNT fucker!!! Have a nice life comment Jack Ass Pancake flapper. 

Vampress ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.