When I woke up this early morning, there was another bad news...
Bad news that I or anyone don't want to even hear,
Yes, there was another earthquake in Sendai Japan.
"Damn it!" I thought but this time everybody was warned early.

I don't remember exact Magnitude, I think it was 6.0 or 6.5 but
It was positively medium level for sure with that the worse part...
The Nuclear Power Plant just makes it vulnerable,
All that hard work to finally putting the radiation at lower level...
All of those 50 brave workers who risk their health and lives...

I know I feel like speechless but as I always said before I'm NEVER hopeless.
And that is no lie because praying is part of hope's process.
Even NASA & ISS made thousands of origami of cranes,
Symbolizing culture of Japan, sympathy, peace and hope.
My heart melted, tears pouring down on my cheeks with a little smile.

日本頑張って、太陽の国頑張れ、
日本は絶対諦めては駄目。
そう Failure's is not a option.
さんざん今まで私たちは血を流してながら、
戦って、守って、立ち直した。
私から、世界中から、
あなた達をいつも守って上げるから
Don't you ever worry, we always got you back, no matter what.

Peace, Love & Hope,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.