What an enchanting day,
It was like a story from a fairy tale
but this was a real story that really happened in England.
Catherine Elizabeth Middleton also known as Kate was beautiful,
& Prince William was charming.

I was very happy for them especially for Prince William,
If only Princess Diana was here to see her wonderful son today.
I bet she see him everyday from Heaven smiling down on him.
The Royal Wedding was like no other but
It was Spectacular,

Everybody was ELEGANT,
That lovely/UNIQUE/Mad Hatter like style hats,
Little Bridesmaids so adorable,
That Grace like wedding dress,
Classic, Simple, Very VINTAGE.

Oh, I may not be a British but
I'm PROUD to be an Anglophile.
Yes, I L♥VE England!
I will go visit there someday
In my GLAMOROUS Gothic&Lolita Fashion. (Giggle)

May God Bless to
The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge,
I wish you th Best and forever Happiness.

For More Information of the British Royals
Visit at: http://www.royal.gov.uk/

With Anglophile persona,
Peace & Love,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.