As usual of my I don't give a fuck of your ignorance and my kiss my ass tolerance. 
I and my best friend Mom went to Walgreens in the mixed weather of rain & shine of  Lauderdale By The Sea in Florida, to pick up prescriptions.
As we walked out at the entrance area, there was a man carrying his little baby by saying to me with a hint of being ass "This is InDoor."
OH REALLY?! 
Like where does it say? Because the fact is and any of you people who has been at Walgreens in Lauderdale by the Sea, FL both of the doors doesn't state if this door is In or Out.

So with my bitch Goddess kick in I gave him a glare and bluntly told him "SO WHAT! asshole."
Sure it felt good, that would teach him to STFU next time.
Let me tell you something, Suger Fat loaded Daddy.
I know you said that because of my Asian looks so, guess what dumbass I know English 100% and speak like a pure American you round eye white fat ass.
If you think I'm a racist, lets turn the table around pointing your big wide ass mouth.
If I was a white chic you probably wouldn't say that would you?

That is very UNGentleman of you, probably you are too fat need to get inside the store so bad but couldn't wait for just 5 seconds to let us out.
You're stupid ignorant pig to say that.
And you're nothing but BIG Son of a BITCH.
Why don't you stick your cheese puff middle size finger and shove it in your ass.
Have a fucked up Father's Day, Mother Fucker Dipshit.

Vampress♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.