Well guess what Ladies & Gents, Lashay SoEstupido who loved to torment & bully back in the days of "Puberty/Unbalanced Hormone growth of HATRED" towards me is going to TKA in Davie, FL. Hoping her daughter becomes what? Beating the shit out on other innocent Asians? I wonder because it's interesting to give my opinion and thoughts about her and her poor child who was born in her Mother's womb, a mother who treated me like piece of meat ans shit. Let me get this straight on one thing you ass fucktard: What happened in the past is done, but I do not forget nor I will forgive YOU. Got it? Also, don't be so scared like a wimpy pooch because I wouldn't even be bother to stalk and beat the living crap out of you (though if I had a Maleficent powers then that would be lovely to wipe every inch of your existence in SMOKE.) It would be a waste of time, my time of better things to do, like, studying & expanding my knowledge, job search, and caring about my friends, family, and the environment. 

 But I would like to share of her precious testimonial view where she goes and trying to be a Jackie Chan wannabe dog. Best after school program ever!! The staff truly cares about the kids and it is such a loving environment.  Ms. Natalie is simply the best! She always helps when you have a question or anything. Master G. is great too! Even though he is the owner, he is always there and ALWAYS involved.  You can tell he doesn’t do this for the money, he is passionate about the program! Hopefully my daughter will continue to grow here for years and years with this TKA family!! Lashay Solivera –Mother May 2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That means NOTHING! It means nothing because you realized at some point that you want you and your daughter to be so special and attention. Well, I'll give your daughter a break, but you my sweetbrokenheart, YOU'RE WORTHLESS PIECE of dung.

 It seems like you live in Broward! Oh My God, in Davie near Broward College & FAU Campus so, are you trying to go back to school? Well, don't even bother STALKER because I'll keep my eye on my beautiful ass, my space, my education so I don't get harassed by you if you're going even dare to try. By the way I know your address:  3090 Palm Trace Landings Dr Apt 414
Apt 414Davie, FL 33314-1892 
 You my dear, are a forever threat to me and my personal shit list of sociopathic assholes. Think as if I'm on Defense, defense can come into flavors of counterattack: one is throwing it back at your Lashay soliverathug look alike face, two destroying my feelings means GO TO HELL.
 In the names of Heaven, you are so ugly, mean, and even more cruel. I mean take a good look at the front of your mirror. I want you to remember what you did back in the past honey, because I don't forget people who fucked up my emotions, feelings and physically attacked me. Look at you, is that a boob augmentation? You look nasty, GOLDDIGGGER. 
 YOU'RE the one who should GET A LIFE! Can't believe you still live in this world, when so many innocent people die.
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.