Hey everyone, it has been a while again. I decided to go on a rant about how our society in these days are filled too many dickheads and bitches. And IDGAF because there are once in a while pissed off moments because I'm human and other reason is YOUR problem not mine. I am upset not because I was directed but because of my Physics Lab partner was simply reasonable about explaining clearly why we had our 2 of data parts were on the data set 1 on the second print. It seems like our TA had bipolar attitude from decent and positive to aggravated and being a real douche bag/ smarty ass/ Ph.D over the top attitude toward my partner. Which was unnecessary, totally not reasonable for that TA to be in cocky momento. Sure, lets face it, I'll be honest I do have issues at times and do get bitchy (once in every 28 days of cycle) BUT I learn how to control it ladies and gentlemen who loves to get on my last fury. 

 Whatever you're thinking or stressed out about, dear TAs, Graduate or PhD students get your shit together and do us undergrads a favor STOP BEING A REAL COCKY ABOUT BEING A SUPER SMART ASS and act like a real professional dudes or elegant ladies. Because it's one of those days when the weather effects on my mood then you better watch your attitude because I have karma power in my system and you really want to think twice on how you talk and treat me. Bunch of assholes like my TA is nothing but a fake Emo geek who sadly doesn't know how to fucking listen CAREFULLY, "oh I don't understand" with a hint of frustration tone. Seriously that is so hilariously funny as for that TA being so ignorant and fool. Fuck-you to majority of TAs out there, if I was a TA then I would never act such a way. It's not professional, oh and good luck on your future career by acting like one. Seriously, fuck-you and thank-you for spending such wonderful moment on experimenting in physics lab and educating us about the theory about it. 

xoxo,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.