I had many friends asking me what time do you get to campus? I would honestly tell them, oh at around 6:30AM ish. Most of the time during Spring & Fall except for Summer, I wake-up at 4AM. Yes, no joke, and some or most of you would respond: "Whoa, that is too way early for me and you're crazy." Well I agree and disagree with that response but here is reason why I wake up early: to start my day and get things done right away. To think about it generally we all have different lifestyle and schedules that we do whether going to school, work, volunteer or all of them. Individually, it doesn't matter because the key point is to get on time without being stressed or worse, frustrated at the traffic and looking for parking spots. That's where initial road rage activates and it ain't pretty at all, even if you're a hot, good-looking female.

 I live in SoFlo or better word to say South Florida. I go to FAU, to learn new things, make new friends avoiding idiots and taking courses that I can manage to work out by balancing my life without going extremely bummed out with bunch of nonsense stress overload. South Florida isn't so bad with a fact that I'm a Floridian but I'm not one of those hurry the f--- up speeding at over 50mph driver with rage. That is why I decided to wake early because it's less jammed traffic and there aren't many drivers out there. Before classes start I go to the gym and workout at least 30-35 minutes, to stay fit and stay active throughout the day. It feels nice because the fresh ozone air makes me feel refreshed before that bright sunrise shines. Do you know the answer before workout at the FAU Campus Rec the reason I go early? If you answered or guessed it Parking Spots then my wise owl you are so darn right O! And I have to park at the corner spots because that way I don't get many damages from other careless drivers who don't even have a heart about not to scratch my vehicle. I know that's how neat freak I am but I may sound weird by saying this, I respect my car because it takes me or even you as a driver everywhere and whenever you need to get to your destination. 

 If you don't believe that most successful people wake up early then research your favorite/inspirational people and prove me wrong. I'm sure Benjamin Franklin did the same and during that time there weren't any alarm clocks to wake him & others up. Our bodies are meant to move and therefore meant to sleep well. We lost that basic natural time management and ever since we used computers, iphones, ipads and other useful gadgets has erupted our minds and time. You may have heard that the lights emitted form our labtops, smartphones and other devices that I mentioned can decease our melatonin which is the hormone that helps us to sleep. I'm sure a lot of people are too busy, obsessed and whatever the reason is do yourself a favor, take control of your sleeping issues and do the digital detox for at least once a week if you can. 

 We were born to take the control but if you need help then ask and keep searching until you have the right therapist to make you sober of digital addiction. I'm not saying don't get into social networking, cancel all of your social networking or cancel your email accounts. You need to think what is best for your body and to manage your life cycle in this case time management and how not to blame other people because you're in a hurry. Pushing yourself and discipline your duty is key to professional success. Pushing others with an attitude to pressuring them to speed up because you're going to be late is not even excuse. I have been told, heard and agreed that you should be strict on yourself but go easy on others. Most TAs and/or instructors sure could use that motto everyday before planning and teaching their students. Don't blame on me for my decent timing, don't think as me that I deserve a extra credit points for being a good student, but you can be sure that I can be an example to have guts getting on time at school or work if you ever need my hel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.