As many of you know that by law and for protection as a driver, homeowner you have to some security blanket to protect you, your family and your essentials. Some of you may not have insurance well, good luck to you and I hope you don't get screwed up by idiots and natural disasters. Putting that aside, I want to share you my opinions and why you should do the same but not with same company insurances. This past Summer a good financial analyst welcomed & introduced us to the company he works for after he helped my parents pension from Japan (like retirement) by processing the information through wire transfer. We went to the company switched our Allstate for my Dad has been over 30 years Loyal costumer and never went down as they said they would. Here is why we as a family and being a safe driver are fed up with this agent: unprofessional, sarcasm with hint of bitchness and lack of communication. We also felt they enjoyed to poke fun of us due to race but I don't give a damn because we are & always proud to be who we are so, fuck you Grady and Denise. Both of you are liars and hypocrites. Too bad you lost your primary loyal costumer, my Father.

 I'm in my age where I'm done my teen years and matured adult student. I have been a well-behaved that you actually don't see here in South Florida. I always try to be careful, follow the rules and do not text and speed. It's sad that we pay, as family for over $330 and never goes down, NEVER. Sure, we did get discounts as good driver policy but still over $330; it's bullshit. So we decided to move on, time to change and switched to Progressive. We're glad that we did this because it saved us about $150 and gave us opportunity to look into our account through website (paperless). Recently we received a program called Snapshot where it's a device that you plug into your vehicle for 6 months. Then during those six months it records how well and safe you drive without so many hard brakes. After six months is the results if we can save more depending our driving mode. I mean it's a fair deal and Progressive have shown us there is chance to save and opportunity on how to save. Allstate and more specifically the agents was pathetic and seemed like she refused to give us discounts. Bitch I hope you get more costumers come into your office then again why would be coming back to you or any other Allstate. Why don't you do yourself a favor Allstate agents: change your you're in good hands into more like Progressive. Good Luck on your business.

 Lastly, starting tomorrow I'm going to drive to school and it's about 35 minutes to get there depending traffic times. I don't like to jinx but I'm so lucky that I haven't had any car accidents and that I keep good safety habits while handling the wheel. Lets face it, when you handle the wheel, your life depends on it. I'm ready for challenge of not only snapshot program but to change when it's necessary. You too can make courage and a big difference to just look around and save some money. As well as how the company and/or agent itself treat you. Your money or whether your parents help you financially is hard-earned maney that you or they worked for. Plus being a safe driver, yes, you deserve a lot better rate for the cost of protection.

 So, stop being afraid to get a quote. Just do it as Nike would say. Do your homework, research and trust. You can get better service and payment by shopping around. Being good, working hard you truly deserve a break of high payment hassles.

Take-care,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.