Dear Everyone,

 As you may heard from the Media World, Robin Williams has passed away at 63. I want to write about this blog because even though I never met him as a person (or I wish I had) but I know I'll meet him on the other side. I had never known this could happen personally for myself because I am deeply sad and shock at the same time. I can't believe it still... it's like he seemed so energetic but this is just so unbelievable why? It didn't seemed like he had depression as the sources stated recently. But it's not surprising to even get or diagnosed with depression since there are many ways to get it and types to handle the never ending sad illness. I maybe even have depression because of many reasons like the innocent civilians getting killed in Gaza. Passengers of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 killed by the Russians rebels missiles. Any so many tragedies that it reminds so many times that life is very precious & yet fragile. Ladies and Gentlemen, you may not realize it but if you were me you can't even bitch or complain or become less asshole. That's up to you, and just because I grieve doesn't mean that I'm weak or I lack of tears doesn't make you right to assume that sociopath. I have a real heart that beats ever since I was born into this world and took a first breath. I know and understand how it feels like to lose someone dear. But person like him, Robin Roberts, is devastating because he was a true sincere, bright man no what the age is, he was the one who made me smile when I was stubbornly mad as a child, he was the one made me laugh when I was sad. There is no one could ever replace like his sweet, warm smile, a smile that he left us so many that we will never forget.

 Robin Williams, thank-you so much for making me feel free, smile and laugh. God Blessed your positive vibes to spread the need. I hope I get to meet you someday on the Other Side and many famous people too. Until I complete my mission, get old, hopefully happily married have kids and grandchildren, and do many things what I love and care for as humanity for all kinds then I will meet you as a fan. For now Rest In Peace Ms. Doubtfire!

From forever young soul,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.