To my Dear Readers of my blog,

 Here some facts about me that I would like to share. As an open-minded person, there are times I would like to share some things about myself ( not too much) but I'm sure they're many curious. So sit back & I hope get to know me. If you get to know me as a person well, hey! It would be a greatest moment or if you do something reckless then I can guarantee you it won't be pleasant when you get back to your home...

1. I am a Leo.
2. I pure-bred Japanese.
3. I was born & raised in Florida.
4. Number from 1-3 I am SO Proud of who I am.
5. I am afraid of death.
6. I am strong believer in God, regardless of any religion.
7. I do believe in miracles.
8. Hope is gifted word.
9. I wear sunglasses for two reasons: to be cool & protect form      harm sun rays (prevent cataracts, production of melanoma).
10. Being Elegant is my #1 policy.
11. I don't usually curse or swear unless I am so angry & fed up     with it (or others would say PISSED OFF).
12. I act like Forever21 Lol!
13. I love learning new things especially words that are not        commonly used.
14. 100% Japanese or Half-Japanese it doesn't matter; if you        can't use chopsticks correctly then you are NOT Japanese.
15. I'm partially psychic in a way.
16. I love driving in safe manner.
17. I HATE majority of Floridian Drivers in these days; rude,        don't follow the rules and STOP texting!
18. I HATE to lie therefore I am very darn honest.
19. When I tell the truth (bluntly), I'll say it straight forward    to a point it might make you either shock or cry.
20. When people disrespect me in any way, shape or form; Karma is    my power so, better think twice.
21. Greek Alphabet is so Ancient and Mystical.
22. I still and always feel like 18 years old.
23. I love to workout (in moderation).
24. I can be perfectionist Bitch.
25. There are more than 25 Random facts about me!

 Well, that's it for now. Stay tuned for more, until next time.

Have a Great & Safe Weekend,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.