So my Fall Semester started yesterday, it was good to see my former classmates/friends around the campus. This term I'm at two different campuses, which is great opportunity to change the routine around a bit. Today, I am taking part 2 of Physics with the same professor because few reasons: he is funny, his course is easy to pass but I need to study about it and he teaches the way making us understand by pieces. It was great to see him again and it seemed like a long ago of my Endless Summer Days. However, I am a bit annoyed about his little problem like his personal life about his family. I mean its okay but private is private unless if you're willing to take risks by sharing in these days of madness by idiots, stalkers or who knows jealous people who just loves to make your life a living full of shit. 

 With all due respect for this professor, I know he is very kind gentleman. But insane and have to be, because Ph.D human beings for the most part are either highly intellectualized or coo coo. I'm pretty sure we go through some pressures, stress and worry how we are doing in our routine lives. I understand because I go through a lot has been and will always be as long I live in this world. For him to spill out about his family is not good at all, I don't EVER tell about my family and/ or personal life because it's none of anyone business and I want to be safe against I want to know wannabes or disgusting stalkers. I do share about it with my closet friends. He needs to sometimes STFU about his happily ever after family life and just focus on teaching students along with his funny jokes. 

 I don't know what's got into me but I think it's time for to act like a mature, cool bitch who don't give a flying fuck about your luxurious life and how much you love the Victoria's Secret silk undies. Come to think of it, I think it was wrong to look into my LinkedIn profile. I don't why I said that but looking at my profile twice, yes it was twice, at first I was surprised but then again you'e just like a lone stalker who wants to know everything because you have the right to since you're highly intellectualized gerbil, country from famous chocolate Godiva and loves to be drunk alcoholic. Seriously, knock it off. I actually was not all that happy with your lectures today. Wake-up and smell a calm down a bit Dr. 'Seriously' PhysicSicko.

xxx,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.