Dear Mrs. initials of S.F. Japanese Teacher,


   Since you know English then I might as well bash you every inch what I really think about you. First, I hate you with passion because I know very well in my gut of soul, you are a sociopath Mother Fucker who is sad idiot. I cannot believe a Mother of two, one of them who has a borderline of Autism and calling him a "retard" in public. Thank God for your damn sake, you said it in Japanese because if I translated it in English, dude your ass will be viral fire. Then recently, you adopt a Border Collie Breed Dog and made a statement wishing it was dead soon. Wow, that is very heartless and fucking messed up to say out of your insanity potty mouth. Seriously, Mrs. S.F. What The Fuck is your problem? Most importantly, I don't ever think this way but why do you, or people like you exist? The only thing I will say and will say it again, karma is available 24/7. The thought of you makes me want to throw up so much I want to file a lawsuit against you for verbal insanity. 

   You are a fucking a racist too. You even have a nerve to mock and ridicule my best friend who is half African-American & half Japanese. Not only that, you don't have compassion of what you do in this life and be negative mouth fucker flapper because you think you're entitled to BITCH at anyone. You don't have love, you only have hatred. Also, as Japanese breed myself not only I'm embarrassed but at the same time you're a disgrace as Japanese and as a teacher. Dear God I hope someone hits your physical portion by your ignorant actions. You are the one who is retarded not your child. Someday, I bet your child don't want to deal with you anymore. You're sick asshole bitch.

Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.