The one thing that really annoys me nowadays are these calls from a bunch of garbage telemarketers got nothing better to do but to call at least 4-6 times per day. Sure idiots are annoying but when they now I am not in the mood or give them dead glare look, at least they know to shut the hell up. Recently, I'm getting calls and always have my answer machine on because they are just nothing but scammers scums of the earth. It's funny that they stand there for about 2 and a half seconds and hangs up then calls back within 15 minutes. So here is an very easy not so hard advice: then DON'T FUCKING CALL! What is it with you telemarketers harassers? It may be your unfortunate job but don't expect us to talk to you as if we somehow interested in your whatever the fuck you represent. I don't have time for idiots like you, I don't have time to do favors just because you don't know on how to suck it up and take responsibility, I don't have a time for being a victim. I don't tolerate it at all so, get lost and at least I'm knowledgeable on how to file & report a complaint to the FTC government. Think I'm stupid and weak, well think again.

  Idiots like your calling company are exaggerating for the MONEY. If you want to make a money so damn bad because you want this & that or going in toilet drain of payment bills then get a real fucking job. If you have a nerve to leisurely talk over a phone then work at a hotline to help and assist people who are in need. I am seriously, I would refuse to work at telemarketing company because it's not about for the money; to me it's meaningless and a waste of time in your life. Scammers are sure in the demand to fool people but at the same time they are stupid and think nothing is going to happen to them. Well guess what, people have rights, rights to fight back because of injustice so, I'm telling you if you work of what I'm talking about then have courage of change of heart and go search for a real job that you will be satisfied with. Telemarketers are not real any longer. Sorry, this is reality.

  Hello, nice talking to you but you are really wasting my time, GOOD-BYE!

Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.