Dear Yemi Vassor,

   In case if you are wondering why I haven't email you about any advice Japan is because I don't have your email address. As a matter of fact, I threw your email into garbage. It was pleasure to do so with your shaky, happy, annoying obsession about me & Japan. There is no need to give advice, I want you to go there, for what? Catch Japanese girls and have sex with them? You shouldn't deserve to go there, a guy who cries in front of a girl. Seriously, real men or Japanese men don't cry okay. It's considered a weakling, you see Asian girl or Japanese girls are not your toys. Be prepared to be segregated by the way you act. Japanese are known to be elegant, calm and purity. I think you're confused with Koreans as well. Japanese are highly exceptional human species, we are THE DIVINE PEOPLE like no other. I take pride on my own blood, my lineage especially my Mother Country.

   You see I'm glad to say that I'm NOT your friend. If you said sorry then why did you kept texting me out of annoyance. Should have known better, by the way you are on my shit list. Pretty soon I'll let the social media world know that you are going to Japan in August. Try learning the language, can you behave in well controlled behavior? Or are you to hyped up going there because you just want to soak at it when I won't be able to go for a while. You know it's insulting you're going while I'm working hard and going to school. Not everything is cheap so good luck at spending money. Japan has pretty strict about tourists or immigration so better be a good boy.

   Like a I said, have a nice fucking life and in Japan. You better not mess my ancestral nation or someone will kamikaze on your soul.

Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.