If you are reading this Yemi Vassor, then I would like to clarify some things from now on. Just because we talked after only 2-3 weeks of not speaking and seeing you DOESN'T mean we are friends or into friendship. Sorry, unfortunately, I'm very interested yes, you are sure right on the spot about that (applause) but at the same time I have several aspects about certain people with tough love to those individuals that are getting to a point of my annoyance. First, MEN DON'T FUCKING CRY LIKE AN EMOTIONAL BABY IN FRONT OF WOMEN. That was a definite red flag there dude, to be honest I was expecting a bit more professional REAL gentlemen but apparently you were too desperate to want me back. Seriously, you are really creepy and very distracted on something that made me want to do research about YOU. 

   You see if you are sorry, which I did forgive you but down to strike 2: one for being a real jerk when I was really in not in the mood plus texting me every time on the weekend about some crap about you waking up and etc. Which I didn't care, second for crying in front of me like real big boohoo baby. Just suck it up you know you screwed up my view about you. So here is a thing, I googled, checked your facebook and instagram and I know EXACTLY why you are interested in me: because I'm Asian and more specifically being Japanese. You see about 85% to 90% your friends are Asians as well as following EXPLICIT naked Asian/Japanese girls on instagram. It really want to shoot my smartphone, make myself vomit my own blood to death. SERIOUSLY? Is that why on that day you just came up and wanted SO DESPERATELY to have relationships or God's fucking sake have sex with me? You are really fucking disgusting, I have discussed with my Mother about this and she is feeling a little bit heated about it. 

   Here are some things that I want you to know and policies that I made to keep you away and don't even bother to fantasies about me with your obsessed mind:

  • Do not talk to me so much or workout with me in a gym; I would like to really focus on my time working out to use my time wisely. The fact is you are wasting my time and my personal time.
  • You want to say Hi fine I'll say hi but lets keep it short & simple ;)
  • Do not be discouraged if I don't talk to you because this is your test on how to control your weird addiction by lets say study your class notes.
  • If you do stalk me in any way I will call the police & spread the word on all of social networking accounts to everyone that I'm being harassed by your insanity of your obsession.
GROW THE FUCK UP, it's still funny and makes me to Shake My Head when you cried I thought: "Wow, this nerd is crying like a escaped Asylum." 

   When you told me that you were down and your other co-workers told you what is wrong. I bet at least one of them thought that you should have leave her alone & stop bothering her. Then at one time when you said "Marry me" with that creepy smile, that was totally made go okay, what the fuck? Don't ever say that because I would have punched your face and your dick. That was little fucked up don't you think? You don't ever say in a hardcore rush telling me or other gals to marry you. And follow with me where I go on my routine in the campus. 

   Anyways, nuff said. One thing about cat person is they love people who keep it calm & classy. You're more of dog type of person; also, you are NOT my type, Taurus men or women are fucking ANNOYING shits. Except few of them are honorary exceptional to me. As much as I hate to say this but why not act like a Lucifer once in a while right? A good family friend & a wonderful philosopher guy told me "Blue birds goes with blue birds & Red birds goes with red birds." Not a racist but that's how it should be although love only wins no matter what. Do yourself a favor, just say hi & bye to me and we are all good. Even though the situation is in the past, I don't forget so, be careful with that thin ice you are walking on. Particularly, real Japanese women are not sluts, sex slaves; you encountered with the wrong person. 

Have a nice life, super larged crybaby,
Vampress

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.