First of all I would like to send condolences to the family & friends that were injured or killed in Fort Lauderdale & Hollywood International Airport on Thursday, January 6, 2017. It is very sad & heartbreaking for those who lost their lives because of a mentally-ill suspect who the authorities KNEW could not prevent more. This really sucks for this brand New Year week and now the relatives who lost their precious deceased ones into burial. 

  Second, this is New Year 2017 which means resolution. Do you have resolution? Rose who is famous in the Lauderdale By The Sea. A homeless, pure bald for a woman, maybe has done way too much on tanning on your skin? Who LOVES to talk, Talk, TALK! OMFG, like STFU honey. You know FYI you got a lot of nerve to harass me & my co-workers. Especially telling me that I have a bad attitude, that is the last straw my dear. You're nothing but a sad low life person who seems so smart & like knows everything but then you have to come at least 3 or more times at our store just to talk. Well, we have loyal customers that are BSOs so, you need to be on the lookout. I personally don't tolerate customers that they think they're entitled to use their leisure to harass or to verbally attack and I don't care what you reason is. For me I'm entitled to serve my customers who needs the essential shopping experience with respect and has respect for themselves. 

  You're just an embarrassment for yourself.

  Get a life. We are appalled for your immature ways.
  
  We don't need business from you.

   Thank-you but no thanks. Sorry not sorry at all.

Fuck you,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.