Don't ever get tired of why it's taking so long or why am I waiting so much? Well, it's not bad and I'll tell you why or give you an example to what happened to me for two days ago. In these days we use a lot and I mean A LOT of computer whether if it's for school typing for our reports or for English course. For most responsible adults we use it for internet access to check our banking accounts or skype for important meetings and for others social networking. Yep, I'm one of those common people until all of a sudden on Wednesday morning when I turned power on my modem passed away. Yes, that modem, and sense I had a sense of humor I called AT&T to see if they can do anything about it and luckily the representative was professional and calm he immediately transferred my call to the internet tech service to get it fixed right away. Thank God Dude, the sooner the better!

   After speaking the other representative that deals with this situation he gave me time slots when it was available. After making the appointment, he kindly gave me his name the pass code number and a new account number with this process. So, on Friday the 13th (oh my...) not that I'm scared and I love superstitions and positive aspects!!! The tech came in and I must say that my parents & I are so grateful to have this tech working and resolving our issue not because his profession but his personality was very positive and kind. It did take about 2-4 hours because they had to literally upgrade it (I think it's called digital fiber optics from what I can recall...) and the tech Dan (that's his alias to protect his identity) even fixed the dangling phone jack cord on the outside. What I was impressed was he even put a shoe cover slips while working inside the house where our computer was. Overall #SUPERGreatJob.

  Here's the part where this comes to play of patience is a virtue. The fact is I don't want to hear "oh what a poor girl or family who can't afford upgrade" B.S. Sure all of us as a family are on always tight budget, but that's what makes me personally strong, wait is a process that I know what is worth and really save money or spending. For almost a decade, we have gotten the AT&T valued customer to go ahead to upgrade U-verse or digital TV and blah blah blah. I could careless, and it was time to upgrade the time was right on. Besides, I was like well, it's 2017 and it was time to reboot the system and so it was all worth and it really made my day. Now I can use my smartphone with personal free Wi-Fi biatch!!!

  You know in general, life is all about what you really need and just wait. After all your wish will come to you like automatic karma. It only comes to people who are very simple and not so much wanting or materialistic. When it comes down spiritual philosophy aspect every situation has it's meaning and you as an individual human being must know why or question yourself. For those people who constantly change for a new iphone or upgrade not like it's ridiculous, it's really not necessary. iphone 7 we all want but I still love my iphone 6s and I am not changing my phone anytime soon until it's completely useless or I want to say it: R.I.P.

May God Bless You,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.