Well, it has been a long or felt like aeons since I blogged! I hope you're doing well, I have & always have working hard & playing hard I mean what can I say? It's in my Japanese DNA and I value what I do that is why not only it's been a while but this is an opportunity to lash out to a particular customer who has & unfortunately will be a jerk until someone who understands and is my ally to me against this asshole. Lets say that I am truly grateful to have a job with people that not only understands me & my co-workers but gives me an opportunity what is right thing to do. I may work in a retail store working as a customer service but you never know that people have stories. People have dreams or goals that they strive and that comes from hardships and turning into something difference for the better. Like Walgreens the company has been working with different charities for the communities as well as making customers or consumers into a "happy & healthy."

   Few days ago, a man who maybe quoted himself: "I come here ALL the time," taunting at me as if I have no life working with Walgreens. Well, let me describe this male for all of viewers or readers so, you can understand why a friendly, pleasant employee will NOT tolerate or serve customers like him for WHATEVER the reason is. He has said that he's retired, he seems like oh lets 30-40s year old, is a four eye, long red-haired (seems like didn't wash in a month, #ew), a big not so worked out body. This man is very no so pleasant and sadly never had respect for himself with low education of etiquette. Just because I was helping a customer in a diligent & courteous manner, I IMMEDIATELY knew that you weren't moving to another register because you're too lazy to move and other reason: you're a customer so therefore you "think" you're entitled to harass or insult me by pushing my buttons. First, I'm glad that the customer had left when you threw your Alieve on the counter and sarcastically said: "So it takes about 5 minutes to figure out to get discounts... ( and so on.)"

  That is VERY rude and obnoxious for a young retired who never worked hard or don't even understand the value of working hard in life has to insult and disrespect me for what? Because I'm what? An Asian or minority so you can insult me with your fat dirty face like you who is single because you my dear don't have a life nor a girlfriend. How fucking sad of you to just come to the store and try to humiliate at me like that. You know, when you push nice and generous people like me in such a way, you are a one platinum example of stupidity that will NEVER succeed or have a healthy & happy life. I hope one day that you get smacked so hard that you truly deserve even more than a alieve. The way you just said was highly inconvenient, you don't ever talk to a hard working employees just because your having a great retirement life at a young age. Retirement is for people who can't literally move or limited physical ability to work but even still there are people who has strong spirit to do something like volunteer, doing activities and etc. 

  You have a major issue, also, I don't need an criticism from you stating I'm having an issue or quote: "you always angry when you work, and I hope you have a better days." With your smirk I don't need your insults or in fact your presence since my manager talked to me and by the way he's on my side than you. I'll talk to my store manager as well, you don't know me and this goes same for anybody who wants to bullshit when they come to our store: Fuck you, we don't need your stupidity or your insults. I take pride on what I do and I consider Super Type A, I'm perfectionist than your soul. You my dear have no right to come in as you please to insult me because what I do or who I am. That is why Walgreens needs to be more balanced when it comes to accusations that could be false before they terminate an employee. Walgreens is a good company but the policies has gotten more like Huh? 

  You my dear will be talked about throughout stores and community. You see be careful on how you treat people. Karma exists 24/7 and I'm God's precious child. If I was Lucifer from supernatural or a Nephilim I could kick your fat ugly ass right to the curb and throw your stinky pain body into the ocean  full of great white sharks. Don't you EVER insult me or other people like that. You don't even know what the situation was and that female customer was very well-mannered. People like her I will do an extra mile service than your pity ugly looking male like you, I bet you just sit your ass down and eat and does nothing at all. Doing lots of computers or stock market and shit. Please, I hate retire or don't even to plan one because you know what my definition of retirement is? It's DEATH. So have a nice life and I hope some maniac fucks you up so bad your soul is disfigured. 

xoxo,
Vampress

P. S. I assume you're one of Libtards why? Because you democRATS are emotional assholes that needs to fuck people and humiliate them. You and majority of dems are twisted hypocrites needs to stay out of the public. #MAGA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.