It's official, I'm going to Japan on 6/9/11!!!
Though, I'm not that excited...
It's not like I don't want to go but
There are just too many dangers.

Pause

On 3/11/11 earthquake/tsunami was terrible,
On beginning of May was victory! Osama Bin Laden was dead but high risk of
counterattack revenge...
Then many horrific tornados in the Midwest or
Maybe I'm thinking & worrying waaayyy too much.

It's been a decade the last time I've been on the plane.
It seems so yesterday,
Things change a lot over the days, weeks, and years.
For now all I can do is pray before my departure.

Well, I gotta get my things that I really need by following security measures.
Oh Dear God, I'm counting on you for your power of protection and that
I DON'T FREAK OUT. Amen.

Peace&Love with taking deep breaths,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.