So, last night of Saturday, May 14, 2011,
It was about close to 11:00 p.m.
Then a phone rang and I was like who in the world?
I just shrugged it off and got my lazy bottom to answer it.
It was my Aunt (my Mother's sister.)

She said she was sorry to call us late at night
& I immediately said "That's okay, it's not a big deal."
When I gave the phone to my mother then it was one of those moments
"uh-oh something is not good at all, s***."
My grandmother was into shock.

Apparently, she had a hypoglycemia (low blood sugar in the blood.)
To make it more worse, she's not even in the hospital where she needs to be.
She is in the nursing home, how stupid of my uncle & his devil wife (my mother's sister-in-law.)
Not only that she's not even a person who would get hypoglycemia.
I think my grandma is in stress, I mean mentally BIG a** Stress.

You see, my grandmother likes to stay in her home (where she belongs)
But because my lousy uncle & especially his wife don't even like to take care of her,
They put her in the nursing home so they can have a easier "better lives."
They totally f***ed it up & if they think we don't know or don't have a clue
Of what they're doing BIG MISTAKE we're NOT that stupid.

GRrrr, I can understand why my mother told me that her head is feels like "volcano."
Mine is nothing comparing to her head, lmao, it's more like 2012 movie.
My head & my feelings are belnding mixture of volcano/tornado/tsunami/earthquake&hurricane.
Yup, dislike, I would NEVER in my life have I thought of them to be that way.
Then his final answer that really ticked us off "It's because she's getting old."
WTF?! That's NOT even an reasonable answer but that's okay.

Can't wait to meet them again someday,
Because I'm just going to give them dirty/hateful look at them
With a taste of my dark evil bitch goddess side of me.
All I can do know is pray & hope.
My grandmother and to any elderly people in Japan deserve
A LOT more after what they had been through all those hardworking years.

日本の若い人と大人人達も、
自分の祖母と祖父をもっとケアするべきです。
自分の事をよりもね。
そう思いません?思い無かったら、残念だけど
貴方は生きる勝ちが有りません。

Cruel, cold-hearted as I can be,
the least I'm doing is being honest with my thoughts to
all of those heartless s*** souls out there.

Peace & Love,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.