WARNING, THIS MAY CONTAIN COLD MESSAGES
TO THE PERSON WHO I HATE. THIS IS MY FREEDOM
OF SPEECH SO IF YOU THINK I'M CRAZY THEN THAT
MAKES YOU STUPID. Now, as I was saying.

Dear Janel Yutaka Cotton
Happy Birthday Star0055 or more like Slut0055,
I wish you a deathbed of your party of booze,
You describe yourself Half-Japanese & Half-American,
You're more likely a Half-Bitch & Half-Prostitute
With a nice stuck-up persona.

You may have over 500 friends on your ugly facebook
but you just want to be Super Miss Pretty Popular.
What? What was that? Me, Jealous, HA! LMAO,
you're being completely out of your mind fool.
Why would I be jealous of your half negative white face,
and other half stereotype Nippon.
You're just nothing but purely one of those mongrels (the "negative" types.)

Oh, I like your fighting words whore,
Me Ill-educated? Wrong, I'm WELL-EDUCATED,
Me poor understanding of social etiquette? Incorrect, I'm WELL-MANNERED
and may I add that I know my elegance of my personality because of
my pure-blooded Japanese background of traditional morals.
My Dear poor selfish child (Giggling so hard),
YOU ARE THE ONE who is misunderstood, tsk, tsk.

"Americans don't like assuming things." ?????
Huh? Are you on methamphetamine princess brat?
Sweetie, Assumption is natural part of instinct for Japanese.
Sad, that you don't even realize that and the fact that I'm
Japanese-American FYI, input it on your frontal lobe of your drunk a**
brain of yours. If you remember that at least 10 years later then that would be
a miracle but is highly unlikely. Go learn Anthropology dummy.

Nope, I'm NOT done yet Barbie LOL,
that you stating me "I'm Obsession of YOU!?"
OMFG, you're disgusting FREAK.
How dare you say such inappropiate assumption that is
coming out of your defile mouth!
Again, For Your Information I fortunately don't have
OCD and ADHD but maybe YOU do JANEL.
I'm very calm/cool person, you can even ask a psychic.

Generally, you're just like a hybrid of Paris Hilton/Lindsey Lohan.
I would never forget that you said you were getting
Breast Augmentation, not only to me but right in front of a guy.
NASTY of YOU, with that of black raccoon eyes of yours.
2 boyfriends then third boyfriend=FAIL, keep it up by finding
another one and hopefully you're going to get gangbanged.
Your mother a nurse supporting with all that shit procedure of
upgrading boob job is pathetic judgement of her, instead of
Megumi Cotton should be more like UnMegumi Cotton.

Good Luck on your freedom of party life.
No need of you telling me "Have a nice life" because
I'm more than that you naive little girl,
you should've stayed away from me.

Lastly, if you know Japanese you should do better by
writing more I mean MORE kanji 漢字 
hiranagaひらなが&katakanaカタカナ
than just writing romajiロマ字.
Just because your mother is Japanese,
DOES NOT mean you know it idiot,
it takes A LOT more practice to know it perfectly.

For those of who are friends with this unfortunate soul,
You're just blind or maybe there is a cataract in your eyes.
For you'll info, she said "Bunch of monkeys" at
Broward College in North Campus when it was full
of noises with majority of wonderful African-Americans;
If you dare to call me hater/racist.

By the way Janel, just because you look too damn pretty
does NOT makes you attractive because YOUR
personality sucks as rotted egg & sperm. (smirk)

One last thing, if you keep playing or what happened to me
when you reeled me in with your f****n fishing rod just the fact
that I'm Japanese; KARMA is going to hit you hard as if
somebody smashed out of your brains.
Don't forget to rinse your snobbish mouth with bleach or
hydrogen peroxide if you need more cure.
God and your motherfucker made a big mistake by
creating you.

Now, I'm advancing my life professionally by helping,
caring, & expanding my experience, knowledge and philosophy.

Sincerely,
VAMPRESS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.