It was one of those epic days, that Saturday was so special 
I will never forget it. Unfortunately, I can't tell you because it's
so precious for me and my Mother; even if I did, no words can
explain but only my heart can express it through psychic sense.
Well, let's just say my favorite word "Serendipity" exists 
out of nowhere that just makes me "Happy-Go-Lucky!" Yes,
that's what happened but before that incident I wanted to share with
everyone out there who is looking for discounts on textbooks.

 If you are "owlsome" student, (yes, you know you are) and who
thinks I had enough with that bookstore!!! Then you are in luck 
because thanks to my friend and a Boca Raton Campus Map of FAU
(I'm serious;) I found a store that will help you find books as well as 
other supplies you need for your courses. Whether you are currently 
at FAU or PBSC they do carry textbooks like the bookstore except
you can purchase in affordable prices. 

 Now, I don't dislike the bookstore but in these hard times when you 
are really trying to save your hard-earned  money then it gets down to
personal. Believe me, this is not about being stereotypical or only rich kids
are affordable to purchase textbooks at so and so crap. Although,
I thought it was an awkward the last time I went to the FAU Bookstore
as I returned my rent textbook and asked the girl about the other textbook
for Method of Calculus if I could sell it back. She told me that they 
already have "plenty" for the rent. Okay, so what's the point of hanging that
"Sell your book" sign? I was about to WTF!? but didn't bother & asked her
is it because they're going to use the new edition? She replied no, that
 they're still using the edition that I used. 

 Well, is that so, if that is true then why the BookSmart employee said "They're
not going to use it because the new edition is coming and they are going to use that."
If she the bookstore employee is lying to me then I hope someone dupes her plus
has that disturbed look that just bugs me out Grr! Anyways, I understand mainly it's 
because of "business reasons." So, BookSmart is the way to go, if you are looking
at the location it is : 145 NW 20th St Boca Raton, FL 33431 for more detail view 
or visual map this is the link of  Google Map BookSmart 

 For more information just go to this Booksmart Website they are always willing
to help you, be wise and go to booksmart! 

Education is learning what you didn't even know you didn't know.
Daniel J. Boorstin

Peace & Love,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.