Yes! Finally the term is over and I'm glad because I look so forward 
to this winter break. In the meantime this is my advice to everyone,
you better rejuvenate yourselves, clean out things you don't need or
donate if it is reusable, and don't forget to plan on your goals.

Winter to me, is a time to think back what I have succeeded and 
what I've failed. Good or Bad, it really doesn't matter because in life
it's all about building your own wisdom and sharing about it.  
I notice some of things that I succeeded like going to gym at the FAU
campus rec; I have noticed I've changed my body although not so much
but I improved my strength and very proud of it.

On the failed side, unfortunately, I did not like the results of this term.
However, it was my fault and the system of teaching was a torture!
(No offense to the instructors.) Anyways, there are chances so, all I need
to do is to keep trying even if it takes 99 times (which won't happen) 
I know in my will power to just keep trying & not giving up. Because eventually
everyone has failures and yes, I mean E V E R Y O N E of you! 
I don't believe a fact there is a human who never failed but if there is that person
you are either: A freak from insanity sociopathic family or some organism of
highly intelligent from smarta** galaxy.

Of course, I didn't forget about my little sweet Gingerbread Latte!
Along with working out on my own since I won't be going to the gym...
believe it or not you don't even need to go to gym. I'm telling you, you can
be creative during routines by doing some research of different workout
at home! It's the truth, you just have to find resources like go to library, 
google or bing it, etc. 

Also, cleaning out junk like for me I really for big time need to clean out
my crap. That is part of my goal list, the other goals are planning ahead on 
my career relating to anything about health. Since I'm majoring in pre-med 
I would need to work in hospital or any network within that field. As well 
as focusing on my education. 

Someday, I can meet a person who is strong but gentle, is nerd but attractive,
confident but not to "showy" and who can accept me not what I look like but
can see through my soul. Yes, I'm that believer that: Education comes first, then 
true love waits for a girl who was always lonely but in the end, she will walk to that
virgin road toward A Happily Ever After World.

Peace & Love,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.