It's one of those days, as a student minding your business by busting your brain cells get your studying for the test or doing what you need to do. It's one of those days, where you want to be yourself because you have a test you're about to take and all you think about is memories and pieces what you learned or studied so far. Well, I had a test and I have a gut feeling that I didn't do so well as I expect AND because of her for being ruthless, pierced my tranquility that I need. To be honest, I really don't mind being asked or interrupted for asking a question; we are all humans. But you need to know this: You, Trechell Reid or Folkes don't know me really well so, let me clarify. I'M NOT a liar, mind you for my misunderstanding of your question. Secondly, since you have that luxurious iPad of yours you could have looked at it without asking me. Then again, I "thought" that you asked me the question that didn't have the answer the one she posted the answers for Exam 2 practice problems. So, that is why I answered; I just educationally guessed it. Also, let me add this for your tip towards your future, keep up with your hyper, cocky, attitude in that way it will be worthless to you when you become a doctor. The way you said to me, the tone, and making me like a piece of shit in front of the class was out of the limit for me, personally. 


  I was wrong, for me to hang out with you. An unfortunate that we thought we had so much in common, but I know one thing why you're being ignored by former classmates. Do you remember, when you said that you know them from another class and they know you but pretend they didn't know you? Well, I just answered your question honey, the fact is that you can't act calm or act like a professional mature lady. That moment when you went ahead shove in those words of yours made me look & think twice about you, yourself. I think you're happy person but sad that you need to "ease" your attitude and how you speak towards certain people. I find it ironic that you do yoga, despite the fact of majority of people who do yoga are considered as humble, grateful and placid. But you're not, instead you don't know the reality on how quiet & self-control is very essential for anyone who wants to be a Doctor or any type of Medical Careers; including that they are connected.

  Also, I think you need to rethink about when you're in Medical Terminology. Dr. Newmann may just be reading from a book but I know he is a great man who shares his experiences by going along with it. I respect him because not just he is an elderly person but he has a heart of understanding; experiences that he went through. I truly am grateful of it so, I can mentally note it for future reference. Don't you see? It's not a waste of time to go in that class; he does relate to the ones so it will prepare us ahead. At least he is at ease and humorous about what he says. You're just too serious and can't except the fact that laughing is part that makes us look and feel younger. 

  You need to calm down when you talk to me or to anyone as a matter of fact. And why do you even need to lose weight when you're just simply fine. Oh, when you told me that you want to lose weight eating just Cheetos Hot Fries or yogurt doesn't even work. Sometimes, I have guilty pleasure of eating junk foods but I just eat it little or small portions. It's called being etiquette and eating right, bitch. So, I'll take back on saying to you that you're nice and sweet person back. I don't even feel nothing bad about what I really think about you now unless, if you sincerely apologize (which will never happen). You have NO idea of what I had to go through physically, emotionally and mentally in my life. But I do know one thing, I'm in believer in God regardless of religious background and Karma. To you or others I maybe a slow the way I do or not very superior in certain ways but I'm surely not retarded. I can be a kid or act like one but I'm very sensitive and I can assure you, I can have one tough love, if anybody calls me liar, stupid, or other fowled language towards me. Did you know, what happened to those people? They simply disappeared or can't even have a nerve to say sorry because either they feel so damn guilty or they're just low-life fake humans. Who knows maybe karma did all that work so I can move on and enjoy my life just by being myself with awesome family, friends and much more new people that I may encounter.

  Because all of that including you, it made me realize that friends are the ones that you can trust in few. I was thinking about becoming your friend but apparently, I can't after today. I just want to say, have a wonderful lovely life with your success and your hubby of yours. I wish you the very, very, very and truly the best! I hope you get into the College of Medicine, so long and stay the bloody hell away from me, sarcastic bitch. One last thing, I only forgive to those people who really has change of heart, begging for mercy with my open arms, and I don't forget. Until then, when I die then I know I'll be happy place by letting go of that hell in these days of earth and be with warm and light with God. The only Almighty Divine that has never turned on my back so, you can go fuck yourself since you went to proper virgin road. You are the one who is selfish, never realized and learned on problems you still have and work on. Good Luck, have a LUXURIOUS life.

Peace, Love and Karma ♥
Vampress
  
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.