It was one of TGIF (not the restaurant) and be happy and go jolly because weekend is finally here!!! Well, except my sleep for 2 days straight because of FAU Alerts recently and mainly I blame for those idiots or should I just say bluntly: Stupid shooters and suspect robber who caused the scene near & in the campus. I mean REALLY?!?! Who in the effen world want to shoot at the IrishPub and point an innocent FAU student at knife point at the Arts and Letters campus? Retarded ones, mind you don't get it twisted if you're thinking that I'm talking about disabled special people because I do not think such a thing & that's ill-educated for those of you ignorant who would even think such a thing. Like before, I may have issues (but don't we all) the fact is I'll say whatever I want to say because this is America and as an American I'll be "flat out honest" because I don't give a damn of what you think. And yes, I'm a little upset because if it wasn't for those evil troublemakers we as students and faculty wouldn't be bothered by 1 O'clock wake-up Alert phone rings and neither the police would risk their lives for protecting us against these arseholes. 

 On Friday, October 18, 2013 at approximately, 11:45 p.m. (I think) there was phone ringing while I was about to go into deep sleep. Now, luckily I don't work but if I did, I would be so cranky that I would be in biatch mode. But after 2:00 a.m. I get another alert that states they caught one suspect but another suspect is still on the run. Well, since I'm a believer in God, he the shooter will someday get caught by then he'll pay for the price because of his ruthless actions. Because of them, I could have woken up early 4 or 5 in the morning get ahead with my relaxing and productive weekend. Unfortunately, that didn't happen because I woke up at 8 a.m. and I was so angry, very angry because those suspects..... fucked up my beauty sleep I mean fucked me up! Those Sons Of Bitches, how bloody hell dare they! In the name of Almighty deity I would zap them into small ants and stomp them by the order of Death.

 Then just thinking that Alert system was over, I get another stupid call again on Saturday morning at 1 a.m. and this time about a student being held at knife point within the campus! Jeeeez, I was like, "Well done, idiot, having a nerve to point at an innocent student then robbing them." What for? Want money? Go get a job by doing an application. Want ipad or iphone then save some money for it. I mean get a reality grip dude, you're just wasting time becoming and creating dumb crimes when you do better ways to use that knife by cooking a delicious healthy food. Because of those both incidents it was making want to barf at those suspects faces and maybe smear a horses feces. As disgusting as may sound you would probably agree if you were like me a student trying to get sleep for health and brain purposes.

 Like I have said over million times before, I don't deal with Airheads or other Bull crap nonsense of empty humans. You're just wasting my time and other people who has a shot of chances to become different for the better. It might sound it's not a big deal but it is for me, I know it's not guaranteed but I'm doing you a favor to realize, think before you do something very stupid. You're not only creating by scaring other people with your weapons but careless disturbance to other people who just simply want to learn peacefully and safely. Personally, it's like your raping the education environment, think it's funny, it's not and I don't find it humor at all but an hopeless ape tormenting other innocent victims because of what they have and you don't. You creeps deserve the punishment to stay behind bars for years until you're old and weak. I had enough of your ridiculous actions all for nothing and a wise person wouldn't do such thing for he/she is humble and gratful for at least what they can cope with and share the positive vibes for others who deserve. 

 Stop fucking positive vibes, jackass! 

From your nemesis and gift from the Almighty of beauty & strength,
Vampress X♥X♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.