Dear Betray Faggot or is it Lashay Baggett.

 Let me introduce myself as that girl who was "picked on," " an outcast," and her Asian looks because slanting eyes was part of yours and other maggots who thought it was a funny thing to do at me during at Rickards Middle School. Without your filthy ignorant #getalifeanddontmentionmynameagain on your boring ass twitter account, it makes me wonder if you're denying the fact about what you did to me. Let me input you as FYI in your cruel, ugly face of yours: I moved on without you telling what to do like a puny boss tone and I don't forget nor I'll forgive you because what you did to me is disgrace & psychotic; Lashay Soto Solivera. But don't worry, for I'm a God's child like other people who still has compassion and believers of karma, I know he is giving you hard life and I hope you're suffering it, because if you're not then that is really a shame! I would never thought of you to be like that back in those good, sweet and innocent child of you when we first met. Until, we got into middle school it's because of you who made me hate middle school, you traitor bitch. As I carelessly with hint of tough love, I don't give a damn about mentioning your fuckin name again and spreading it through these tech byte days because I want everyone to know and understand who you were and especially your baby for it's unfortunate she was born into a womb of a mother who back stabbed me without any reasonable reasons. All because of my ethnicity and that I don't deal stupid idiot mudmonkeys (as the TV show Supernatural Angels would say about humans.)

  Let's not forget that, what was her name, oh yes, Kimberly Lowery. A fair blonde long haired girl who had fuckin issues, emotional and always had to yell can't even calm herself down or shut her crap up. Yet you supported her by all that classic pussy act friendly stand up to her when I demanded a money back from her that she burrowed from me from that Field Trip at Magic Kingdom. Yes, I let Kimberly Lowery burrow $10 because she really wanted to buy something and didn't have a money to purchase. I was, still am that kind person who would help people sincerely but that has changed ever since because people like her was fake, dishonest and a liar. So, as I asked Kimberly Lowery what about the rest of money (which is obvious, when you burrow or loan a money you supposed to pay back) she would go berserk and shouts at me at my face. Huh, then here comes Lashay Faggot ass bitch who would throw at me some cash into my face. Tells me to back off and get lost, ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you about handling money, you handle it with respect. Money is a thing that you worked hard for, it's not a garbage, and especially for those people who throws cash at my face, How Dare You. Don't you ever dare throw at me money in my face or front of me, because I'm not a slut whore who has HIV/AIDS nor wanting money for stupid crap pleasures.
  I wonder what happened to that stupid white bitch, Kimberly Lowery; seems like she disappeared like a Ka Boom! explosion. I think, I saw her at Mars Music with her sugar daddy but then again maybe it was just an illusion. After all, I hope she gets a hard life if she is alive or dead because she was one typical sterotype negative white chic that had sad ass issues. And as for you, Lashay, why did you stood up for her? Is it because she was beautiful white chic? Hmm, or is it I was a loser Asian girl who didn't belong like other girls and boys who thought of me as yellow shit? God forgive me but as I write this, I feel the pleasure to torment & haunt you with all of these horrible memories but hey, why not this is America & as Japanese American I have every damn right to write whatever the hell I want because these is who I AM. I AM divine beautiful fierce bitch goddess that does not tolerate bullies and crazy texting while driving maniacs assholes out there. I think you need to GET A GRIP. I don't because I'm a muse vampire chic who loves to observe my surroundings so I can protect myself, friends and relatives and it's all thanks to you and other cold, ruthless bullies like you who had and still has a nerve to attack me physically, mentally and emotionally.
  You truly messed with wrong person, have no idea about what I'm capable did you? Stupid, uncompassionate pisces girl, and you know what if you lose your job; it's not my problem, yours and if you have a hard reading then let me repeat: you should have not messed or treated me like a piece of shit, human but what, you're not a human, a demon who did weird ass tricks like poking your palm with a needle and a thread under your dried cracked ass skin and exclaimed it's magic! That is not a magic dingbat, it's simply called PSYCHO! Nasty. Insecure about your skinny anorexic figure you were obsessed with eating salad and DIEt Coke, I honestly thought of you "Super skinny baby phat twerky perky" girl who lost sense of being yourself and lost faith in love, acceptance, and RESPECT. I don't care if you changed since then and was very surprised that you came into life on facebook but then what happened? You disappeared like a leprechaun! Guess, everyone was like surprise there is that high pitched, squeaky, broken, rubber ducky girl who laughs with no warmth or humor in her. Karma, bitch. Tell me, why did you disappeared like that? I'm so in dead curious about; then I find you on twitter which you haven't used in like 1,000 years until I had a nerve and pleasure to rant at you then you responded sounded surprised and that attitude of "what?" Dude, I wonder how your life is like because my curious senses along with my super alter ego kicks in my super adrenaline just activates my evil side with cruel smile. Like, I said before and many times to other pathetic assholes out there: What goes around comes around; and I'm a Karma Goddess so, cheers to you bossy foxy jerk Lashay.
  You might think what's the point about blogging your shit but I'll tell you something, deal with it. I'm not that girl any longer, instead I'm that same girl but evolved into different beliefs and judgements. Ever since after graduating and surviving middle school then finishing melodramatic high schools years, I've changed a lot that you have no idea or will never understand. It's all thanks to God, few friends, family and my education in college as well as today currently. It has reshaped me into sharper image about people in general, like you as an example, you're pathetic, garbage mother fucker bitch. Harsh? From beginning to end and who knows if you'll going to make it, to the other side unless if you sacrifice your guilt and admit what you did was wrong then maybe there is hope in you that good you but then again maybe not. For you are depending your "exceptional costumer service" jobs, as well as SSN benefits taking care of your baby. I don't remember nor pay taxes people like you, so does my parents and my friends working hard to pay their education and bills. I pay taxes for not only for myself and supporting as country but I hate paying taxes people like you who still breathes and goes to SSN offices for depending on benefits because you didn't complete the order of your morals and education. Tough life eh? Good because I want you to struggle every hardships you need to go through as punishment and think of it as my thank-you I appreciate your mean business. Find it amusing that you live in Delray Beach and going to work in Adventura for work. Damn, you sure leave a waste and stinky gases while polluting the air making innocent people, wild animals and environment; shame, shame, inhumane and pity that you waste money just for that. (Note my smile and sarcasm.) 
  Lastly, have a nice fuckin life bitch, and don't even bother to attack me because it's useless, don't believe me then have a guts to harass me and I will show you HELL of mine. Lucifer will surely give you restless nights, days and last breathe of your life. For the rest of you who think I'm mentally ill, here my message to you as flicking you off; YOU'RE the one who is ill-minded freak stalker should mind your business and check you crappy text messages. Lastly, Lashay you should be feeling frightened and if not well, don't mind challenging I love hardcore toughness of negative dark elf like you. Toodles or more likely, Don't Want EVER see your alligator face of yours. By the way, I have strong critical thinking of imaginations so, don't just jumping into conclusions & assume that I'm stalking you; think of it as putting back things into places where they belong. It's sad, I don't know what made you to pick on me and what made you hate me like KKK did to your ancestors. I do know one thing, YOU MADE BAD ACTIONS and DECISIONS to attack me like that you fool. YOU'RE PROBLEM, not your parents, friends, enemies like myself but YOU, you are the fault NOT mine or God, your daughter, your boyfriend, YOU, don't you ever forget it mean ass bitch fucker. Curse you the day you changed from sweet girl to awful fungal soul of yours.

P.S. To answer your question on what's the difference between of Chinese and Japanese; are they the same, the answer is so easy for 5yr old kids that they can get this correct. It's NO they are not the same and Japanese people are the most loyal and the best humans on Earth along with Native Americans. I think you need to go back to school since you are poorly educated and failed on your Geography as well as difference of aspects of every nations culture. Sure China and Japan are the same Asian groups but they are different, period. That is same analogy to African Americans and Haitians are the same. Get your not so smart facts straight, cookie monster bitch.

Sincerely with many wishes of tough love of mine,
Vampress (a.k.a. Vampire Mage chic) xoxo
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.