About 30 minutes ago, I was honked by two idiots.
Ironically it was white pick-up truck that had FAU bumper sticker.
OMG! Go OWLS well, not really for you because you guys just messed with the wrong chick.
Yup, I got your info. Which info? Your tag number assholes.
I may be look fragile but I sure got some bitch ego on my soul.
Looks can be deceiving so make a note on your written "stupid" foreheads.

Lets be clear, my problem comes from you guys and other ignorant drivers out there.
Drivers that have no matters, morals and most of all no control.
So, don't get it all twisted because I was NEVER a problem because I was born this way.
I will throw back of you both of misjudgment and waving at me as if nothing had happened.
It was dry move dudes, douche bag and dick head.

If you even dare get close to me again or hit me.
I will:
-call the police & report on you
-call my lawyer
-call Lady Gaga for bully and sexual harassment
-call the news station WPLG, WSVN, WPBF, WFTV, ABC News, BBC, NHK, etc.
-call the dean to expel (if it is possible, hopefully)
-call President Obama
Oh, sounds crazy? That's because its both yous fault.
How many times you fuckin idiots do you even understand?
DON'T FUCKIN MESS WITH ME. Don't know English then go back to preschool.

Wish I had a telekinesis, it would be my pleasure to slam you guys against the pole head on.
Yes, I am pissed off but it's okay. Fortunately, I can control my fury unlike you young people.
Don't have ability to zen in and control your emotional crybaby outrage.
You see, I don't know anything about both of you and you motherfuckers don't know
a damn shit about me, nothing.
For 5 years of driving, I had never had a ticket, suspended, and pulled over by a cop.
And under the oath, it's the truth not a blunt lie.
Safe Drivers are the HOTTEST people.
But for you guys, huh, you guys are ugly like a mutated Drosophila.

Oh, by the way, when I flashed a High Beam to your ugly ass pick-up truck,
take it as a compliment as:
"Happy Holidays! Thanks but no thanks, for you guys only knows how to fuck
 and very ill-educated white trash."

With pleasure of tough love is all mine,
Vampress xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.