Whole Foods, there are many ways to describe this place. Welcoming, friendly, employees are totally awesome hippies, Foods that are not full of shit but good for you, organic and delicious. First time I went there was like huh? But as I was more aware to become a better and healthier person that more I love going to shop at this store and not to mention best service than any other grocery store ever. I'm considered myself be well and your spirituality senses will dwell yogi. Oh, I look forward to become flexible foxy yogi master in the future! Lol.

 I did a little research on about Whole Foods because I was always curious of why the employees are so friendly and does make me want to go again. Kind of reminds when I'm in Japan, everywhere I go people are so generous and greets their costumers in and out and care about their costumers all the time. Yup, wish there was more employers train their employees but then again bosses can be jerks and I don't blame majority of workers can be mad because of unsatisfaction of happiness negotiations. Whole Foods, I would have to say are the best store because of it's policies and their value to their employees and to the costumers. Which I strongly believe and trust their core values but not until there was one germ chic who shouldn't even work at Whole Foods or any Whole Foods store, ever. Usually my mother and I go to the one in Fort Lauderdale store because we live in Fort Lauderdale (duh.) We never had a problem and I mean never ever had one, that store is either showered and blessed with the holy angels or saints. Anyways, as our usual and casual elegance of our own trademark of smile of you either love or hate us. Go around and about our needs, my mother is lucky because sometimes she has tendency of forgetting one item. So, she tells me the list and I mentally note it in my brain. Yes, I do forget at times but that's rare, and I don't mind at all because I mean this is a moment where I can get to help her out as her daughter. Rare in these days eh?
 Then when we were ready to checkout, we lined up at this chic who had long reddish hair in pigtails. Once I looked at her, she had a look of "Why, the two Asians are doing shopping here in Whole Foods?" Yeah, unfortunately, I'm not psychic but I can tell by your face by your true feelings that goes same to everyone, don't ever scrutinize us or even towards me. You see, this chic or her name Brandi, didn't notice to herself she is probably the worst employee to be working in Whole Foods and that poor girl doesn't seem to notice that her attitude on that Saturday afternoon was unprofessional. While she was scanning the items she knew that we purchased eggs. Whole Foods has a policy where they look inside to make sure it's not broken or cracked and then put a rubber band around it. She didn't and I had to ask her, before that she immediately put her hands towards the rubber band and gave it to me. She also put milk on sideways, I was so shocked and looked at her as if she was stupid. Simply, Unbelievable and disgrace.
 But it's all good, I eventually got a $25 gift card. Not like I complained in a way where I bitched or demanded it but they sincerely understood and gave us as an apology. I do in return appreciate and forgive them, it's her to blame. My mother deserves it but she said I should keep it, I was like nah. I love my mother after what she's been through when I was little inability to know or aware how people can be cruel to my parents all because of accents and who they are. But not any more, I'm all in my inner goddess along with my bitch ego. I don't tolerate bullshit and I'm strong believer in karma. I, my parents are humans not a game so, don't play us, haters. Note we're proud to be Asians and most importantly Japanese, I have my samurai blood running in my veins. Think before how you treat us because all of people who messed with us had an unhappy outcome. Don't believe me? Then take the challenge, foolish mortals.

Sincerely & fuck you bitch,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.