You know what Brandi, I've noticed that you've changed in a whole lot better.
You really deserve a pat on a back.
I was really impressed of your true side and that is kindness.
Even tough today is TGIF (not the restaurant.)
You actually made my day and that same goes to other employees at Whole Foods.
God I wish that I could work at Whole Foods.

The positive vibes, natural selections of Beauty products.
Organic vegetables, fruits, and other beverages.
Respect & Love Earth.
Supporting charities, to grow and to educate other cultural values.
I mean it's full of wonders of what you can do to make a difference.

Difference that you can go a path of your own better you.
Whole Foods you are A W E S O M E.
Amazing
Wonderful
Eco-friendly
Superior
Optimistic
Magical
Educating to other people in a whole different view.

Peace, Love and Namaste,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.