To all of you, especially childhood enemies and strangers.

I don't care Dawn Fartman, for whatever your reasons of stresses you had.
Punching me on my arm made a bruises that I'll never forgive you.
I never forgotten until to this day it means nothing, you're just same as that annoying fruit fly.
Oh Elmo! Couldn't shut the damn mouth of yours. 
FYI, you are a mother & a holy fucker, good luck at raising your whiny babies.

Barbie Gomez, you were nothing but a jealous horse faced skinny bitch blondie latino doll.
With your BF N ans S. Carolina Santos, both of you who don't even know what I truly love and hate.
Well the fact is I love & always be Spice Girls fan. 
I'm proud to say I'm an anglophile. If you don't know what that means then go google it.
Or probably both of you are just plain jealous because you couldn't do a simple times tables.
or is it the cursive handwriting? 
Well, that isn't my problem being complimented by fourth grade teacher.
That's because I had an ability, not to get an attention or show it off.
I don't consider to be a teacher's pet, so don't get so twisted if both of you have still grudge against me.
Don't get into my personal space for what I love.
No wonder why I hated both you, for your selfishness and stupidity.

And any of you think I'm the one who has issues then you weren't paying attention.
That same goes to people who bluntly assumes that once they look at me,
I'm chinese or korean.
Yes, I'm Asian and I'm Japanese, you stupid poor educated individuals.
The funny thing along with this I had many people come up to me:

 What is the difference between Japanese and Chinese, I mean aren't they the same?
First of all, that is plainly stupidest question. That is same as is Spanish and French are the same.
The answer is No, they are same continent but different in languages as well as culture wise. 
So, harsh as it may sounds go back to school and reeducate yourself. 

 Are you Chinese?
This to me is very absurd question! Simply rude, is just the same as someone comes up to your face and say "Are you Lesbian?" If you are then fine but just assuming it by looking at me because of my facial features is just totally ticks me off. Sure, I'm not a blonde, white beauty supermodel of Victoria's Secret but I would definitely love if  people were more well minded people would ask in more polite question: What is your nationality? Or What is your nationality background?
Note: It's common sense.

 Wow your English is perfect.
Thanks, I'll take that as a free compliment. I was born and raised in Florida so, technically English is my first language. Obviously, I do speak fluently in both languages: English and Japanese, as well as reading and writing. It's interesting that I was told that my first language is not English but Japanese. Well you are wrong, I didn't fully understand Japanese not until at around 5. Then from there I started to go Sony's Japanese School in Boca Raton, FL way while back. 

 I like they way you speak, you don't have any accent.
Again, thank-you. But, I think people who speaks with an accent is cute and unique. There are some people who think is unattractive but they're wrong. If you do have an accent then there's nothing with you, you're fine and perfect the way you speak it's non-bilingual or people who only speaks one language typically English. I must say that I have ability to speak British accent and Oh my I can't shut-up! Lol!

So there, I very damn prod of who I am, what I can do, and I what I have achieved so far.
Dare me to threaten or hate me all you want.
Because I don't give an ass rats of what you do because for that I Am God's precious child.

Oh speaking of God's child, you know what Barbie Gomez or horse look alike lover face,
how dare you tell me that I'll end up going to hell.
For your info, I'm a Buddhist or preferably a Shinto Buddhist but I also consider more as spiritual.
I remembered when we were kiddos way back then you discussed to me about Sundays church.
Of course, what did we know back then.
But for you, telling me or threatening me saying to me that if I didn't attend church that I would end up
in HELL?! 
Shame on you for saying and any of you agreeing with her.
You're pathetic and that your mother and a fucker of 2 babies.
It's disturbing and I hope your kids are better than you or worse like you.

Regardless of mine or any individual religious backgrounds or what you believe in.
I do know one thing and as a fact.
He who is God created us with nothing but compassion and equal beings.
Attacking for someone because there different beliefs is ridiculous.
He didn't condemn us if we didn't go his sanctuary or pray at church nor 
punish us if we grovel or bend our knees while praying.
He created us and our own free will to pursue and complete the mission.
He is the only loving us no matter what we do.
Even for a bitch who said I would go to Hell. 

So, say whatever to or do to me.
Because you can never take my love and my knowledge.
For that my soul gets stronger every challenges or hardships I encounter.
For karma awaits every direction and depending how you show me your true self.
Good or bad, it's your call.
I was meant to be solid as a golden, silver as soul and platinum as divine being.

You mess my positive vibe and I mess your weakness and shame.

Have a wonderful I-don't-give-fuck attitude with my smile,
Vampress





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.