I really hope everyone had a wonderful Holidays or Christmas. And for those of you who didn't get their presents then let me say first thing, my opinions are mine and I'm not here to offend anybody but to cool the fury because we really don't need to UBS or FedUp about it. Lets take a deep breath and exhale, do that for about 3 times or more if needed. If that calm zen isn't working for you well, I don't know what else to say but you either need to take your hunger of anger to any Anger Management or take the chill the F*** pill down. I don't understand for just a one or more of wrapped up gift with a big fancy bow that could be used on your top of your head for some fashion show future or whatever makes majority of you be so impatient and ruthless. Sure, we do get angry for a good reasons not for something materialistic or something that is going to make you life-threatening medical jeopardy. When I heard about how the UPS or FedEx is trying to get their asses job to deliver the packages ASAP. Here comes the oh classic rant on Twitter, facebook and other social media demanding their precious treasures right to their door as if everybody is special royals.

 As absurd as it sounds, majority of you are selfish. There I said it and honestly, I don't care because I am not like the common stubborn big crying baby who wants it NOW! You see, you can at least be grateful that you have something important around you. There are many countries that doesn't get to celebrate Christmas, like they got hit by a natural disaster or in the war zone and can't be at peace. One thing that I'm grateful, is that I have my family and friends, as well as people who had been very sincere to us. Why can't any of you who are so mad, don't realize the positive side during the Holidays. Even if I didn't get a present for Christmas, I would never complain. The only thing I ever want is more people who can love, care for one another and be at peace. Not killing, picking on someone because of their disable or who they are, jealously, and other inhumane actions. 

 On the other hand, I could understand for being angry at them. Stealing, that's what happened to my birthday when my aunt sent me a gift card through the mail. Unfortunately, they couldn't track down the thief and so he/she probably used on a little splurge. That's fine because as I mentioned before and always, what goes around comes around. Karma is my sweetest thing as little fun revenge and I hope that thief got fired or feels bad in health or gets into accident where there is going to be a big ass fine on her payment. So on that part of fear, I could understand at the same time. But that doesn't mean, you have the right to be in the verbal attack with your negative motives. It's called Keep Calm and Stop BSing. 

 There's New Years around the corner, just remember there is another Christmas coming again in 2014. So there is no need to be fury, try remember the happy times. I'm not trying to be funny while any of you are still grumpy but I'm saying this so you can control your emotions. I am human, I understand but I know how to be patient and be humble. Maybe if more people be simple then the simple happier person you can be.

Have a wonderful day with a simple smile,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.