It's been a while ago, blurred memories that I will never forget nor forgive. I remember that being a kid was fun, happy and innocent time to be smiling and laughing about. But that was not the case when I got into fifth grade and she was the one who was mean, jerk and a wanting all of things or a materialistic bitch. Liz, or should I say then a little girl who was nothing but stupid. Stupid in manipulating nasty girl who parents came from Mexico and I'm pretty sure she has been through a lot. Trust me, my parents immigrated from Japan, me being born & raised in America seemed nothing right? Wrong, you see Liz, you state don't judge me, you can't handle half of what I have dealt with; there is a reason I do the things I do & there is a reason I am who I am. Well that sounds perfectly just like myself, you took that from me and the fact is you can't handle what you did in your past. What you did to me what not only wrong but very sad and a cruel thing of you. And you are right, I may never know what you had been through but I do now one thing for sure and the truth: I did nothing to you, I apologized to you for nothing that I clearly remembered doing nothing wrong, and if I did it was that I only defending myself because I was insecure simply I was a child at that time. 
 Shame on you for making feel like I was piece of inhumane, you, katie and sara. You three were nothing but ugly, mean jerks, but it's okay what's past is long gone. However, let me say this to you Liz, I feel so much better and everlasting grateful all because of my wonderful Mother. If it wasn't for her strength of steel, words of wisdom and most of all spiritual support then I would have never gone far. What about you yourself? Oh, that's right, but first pardon my hurting your feelings or bluntly saying harsh to you personally about your madre; you can't even bare the fact your mommy is gone. How does it feel? I do know it's hard for you that even it takes time to heal when you lose someone dearly it hurts. That's right, you should have controlled your kindness a long time ago and maybe, if you were bit more open-hearted and showed your real kindness to me then your nasty side would have not shown. That's what happened to you and your mom, was karma, and God gave you a notice that He wanted to let you know what you did wrong when you were a bad kid. 
 I find it hard and unbelievable that you are a mother yourself. Who is the child father? One night stand of your unattractive sexual slut desire? Or is it to show that you have really changed since then. Not that I have grudge against you now but I'm truly disgusted of your junk selfies, and #yourmakeupjunkcrap snapping to your instagram. Sure you payed your shit with your own hard working money but where is other financial support comes from? I'm sure it's from benefits of taxes that my parents or myself we pay for, such a waste and then you go off spending into bling of shoes, clothes, and more more of crap. It's madness, and that is your reason? Ironically, you never changed and with your posted inspirational motivated words, it doesn't even match your true identity, it's all fake. Why even bother being so nice, then act like a tough bitch, you got some issues more than mine. 
 Just months ago, I have seen you at store with your kid and I was like OMG. I hope you don't see each other because you are ill-willed and ill-educated woman who has no respect to her own body and spiritually. I may sound I don't know what I'm talking about but I exactly know what I'm getting to my point. Wishing everyday that someday you regret on how you treated me because you don't know who I really am. I said many times before and I don't care if there are any of you annoyed about it. I highly recommend for those of you curious about to rent or watch a movie called The Last Samurai. I am very damn proud to be Japanese and you can never take my pride or greatness of my ancestry spirit. 
 Lastly, stop acting like your a nice buddha, you are not a buddhist you're catholic. Bitch.

Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.