Just recently there was huge sinkhole in Clearwater, Florida; which, isn't surprising because it's common to have sinkholes in Florida especially in the West Coast. In SoFlo or in proper location we call South Florida there are many concerns regarding to sea rise levels. I don't want to sound as if being sarcastic but it is really not surprising and unfortunately, majority of people like you or maybe not but don't realize this is serious situations. Not to our lives but our future children who we inherit to carry on for the next generation. Next generation of what Atlantis of Florida version? I hope not and it would be a shame if that happens and shame for us if we don't take this necessary actions to prevent even more escalations from natural disasters.

 I do know for one thing, stop fucking our beautiful Mother Nature's creations. Yup, it's not surprising to you as well that I used the "F" bomb but that's because I'm so pissed and had enough to you guys who just don't give a damn for what you do like littering your community or don't have respect to trees, plants but just to create more concrete shit. It's stupid, waste of money, and it's sad. No wonder ducks or other wild animals are trying to kick our human asses around. I mean didn't it occur to you? I would find it ironic, if any of you are animal lovers and spiritualist who didn't even realize or have a thought about what I just stated then you're not animal lover and/or spiritual, you're fake like a waxed cake.

 Every time when I pass by a lake, it sickens me the pollution that we humans created and don't take responsibility to take an effort to clean. Sometimes, I think driving by A1A is fun and cool but the bloody hell I would not even bother live near it. I think it's ridiculous to have many buildings right next to the beaches while cutting down trees that would be beneficial to clean not just air but as well as filtering the ocean waters. No wonder why and sadly I don't bother to swim at the beach than I used to because the waters are full of germs from nasty people. God who knows if they even sanitize or keep up their fuckin hygiene, ugh it makes want to barf.

 Basically, to put in perspective point, you filthy, lousy, chicks and douche bags are nasty as herpes. Lets face it, it's you're fault that you created these fucking pollutions  and degrading the ozones. Thanks, now I better shmear up my skin with UV protection so I can keep my skin fair as possible because I'm a vampire who used to a girl enjoyed the sun but not any longer since decade ago. Sure, I'll be getting vitamin Ds but for only limited time. Oh, and ladies, blame the infertility of all of environmental pollution. Guys blame your infertile seedlings on the fuckin hot global warming. 

 Hate what I just said because you know deep in your gut it's the damn truth facts then take a hike in nature's course! Peace Dudes and hippies. 

Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.