Dear Imperial Point Neighborhood Dudes of Fort Liquerdale or whoever is scaring my Aunt,

 My name is Carrie, yes, I'm that famous horror chic, that has an ability to use telekinesis on people who put shame on other innocent victims.
 Like myself been there done that but it's not over.
 Whoever is messing with my loving and caring Aunt, who is having a difficult time due to her husband's health condition: Enough of your silly, filthy shit game of yours.
 Think this is a joke? I'm dead serious and I keep my word.
 Honestly, I can't stand every inch of molecules of guys that are jocks or should I say A&F model wannabes and along with immature douche bags who has a nerve to pick on other people all because they can't pick on their own sides. It's nasty shit folks, get a grip on your silly nonsense jerks.

 Recently or about a month ago while my Aunt had to stay overnight at Miami for her Husbands heart care;
she came back with a filthy crap surprise right a front of her door: two large ass garbage bags. 
 Who did it? I wonder who did it, is it because of her ethnicity or she is not white enough where she is, hmm?
 I demand to know why in bloody hell who has a nerve to switch my neurons.
 I demand to know why who has a nerve to do that.
 I demand to know who did it but wait, if YOU did it (& you know in your lying mutt blood of yours) there is no need because the Almighty is watching you.
I meant God, not Big Brother, stupid Dingbat dicks. Or maybe, those two high school zombies with baseball bats that came over the front of her house as a threat or demand piece of sugar daddies.

 Well, my Auntie ain't stupid so she did the right thing with her safe instinct and judgement.
 These douche bags didn't wear any Halloween costumes on October 31, 2013, like weirdos!
Along with that fuckin Baseball bats which to me is like a fuckin penis.
Where are your manners dudes, since it's Halloween can't you at least say "Trick or Treat" and "Thank-you"
You guys are so retarded then one of you decide to come back again for more.
What the hell is your problems? Your presence, if one of you or both of you come near to that house again,
I'll guarantee to both of you or other pests that will make think twice if you do stupid things at my Aunt's house.

 Whoever the hell you guys are or whoever is behind that nasty incidents that knows damn well of 
what I'm talking about; you have no future and know nothing better but to fuck around stupid actions of yours and can't do anything to make difference.
  I was upset and afraid for my Aunt's safety but then all I thought was this is a THREAT period.
 There are no restrictions, no rules, so, go ahead do more of your insults to my Aunt who deserves nothing but peace and safe.
  Want to be famous? Your wish will we granted!
 I'll contact WPLG, WSVN, ABC, CNN, BBC, NHK, and whole bunch of NEWS stations because at 
the same time I would really love to embarrass YOU in public.

 Have  a nice stupid that just simply pisses off good people.
You asked for it, and don't you ever dare mock the rising sun people.
If I was a real samurai (or the fact it runs through my beautiful veins) I'll come closer to you,
into your dreams of Freddy Kruger realms and cut you into pieces of pain.
I simply had enough of these idiots who are nothing but ill and don't wake-up nor realize what there are doing to others and to other God's & Mother Nature's creations.

Knock it off, jerks.
Go back to your Mother's womb and don't come out until you're mature human.
That knows better.

Sincerely your eyes into my wrath of fury,
Vampress


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.