It's sad that he shot himself in the middle of the largest mall in the nation,
All of these shooting events is nothing but Damnation.
Rifles, pistols, guns, and all of bullets,
Thanks a lot for creating more weapons.
Thanks for creating a killer machines.
Thanks for making more innocent people die.

It's not nonsense, 
you know very well in your gut.
What can I say, there's nothing you could do 
because it's not your fault.

Society in these days are nothing but Corruption.
It's all about me and I don't really care about you or others.
It's all about flicking off people because you want to drive faster.
It's all about being materialistic and showing off your looks.
To me that's all Bullshit.
It means nothing, nothing.
You filthy rich, moneymakers and tricksters are fucking on my nerves.
You fake Louis Vuitton chic girls are nothing but mean girls.
You recent cosmetics patients are ugly sluts and dingbats.
I will never want to be your ally.

Don't worry about me because I know I'll be fine as always.
I only depend on faith and hope.
I only trust a few, if you show me with respect and entrust me.
Then there is nothing to fear.
I only fear people with no morals and education values.
I only fear humans who aren't humans but nothing but sociopaths.

Shame on you when you only care being on top, bossy and insincere.
Sad of you when you face the results that long awaited for you.
Life be can so much better, if people just be simple & humble.

Life is too precious & fragile, haven't you noticed?
Why you evil ruthless humans got into?
What happened to your true nature of kindness,
Where did it go?
What made all of you create this bully, hatred, and most of all selfishness?

I know that God didn't and not me.
You did.

Vampress






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.