Born to be bright like a star, bursting out from the Sun.
I was born to be powerful than ever,
Powerful than strength of steel, giving out the energy like sun rays.
Smile like sparkling shine of Gold but Platinum of Divine with wisdom.
This is who I Am, I'm part of God regardless of any religious background.

I'm like you as a human, regardless of any race.
I'm like a women and men, regardless of any sexuality.
I'm like typical character, regardless of any personality.
What's the point of going under the knife, when you look beautiful the way you are.
What's the point to compare & contrast of other models or celebrities,
when you are unique like no other.
What's the point to bully, when you've been hurt too, so many times without thinking about it.
What's the point of being angry, when it's your own personal problems.
What's the point of being uncontrolled, when you have the power to take that control.

I was born in the Sunshine State & a place known to be A Gateway to Discovery,
A place that is known to be famous for Fountain of Youth.
Fun in the Sun, that's my origin for my silly, kid at heart character.
Maybe that's my source for youth looks.
Maybe that is why I want to go Walt Disney World because its a place that makes me
Happy and Young.

In my Blood runs the Rising Sun culture,
A nation that is known for Bushido or it means "A Way of the Warrior."
Country that is known for God's land, or Land of Gold.
Divine like no other, full of Dignity and Respect.
Courage, Honor, Integrity, Compassion, Honesty, Loyalty.
As years moved on, today it has become a Super Dynamic Nation.
Pride with research, education and technology advance.
It makes me feel proud of my lineage with pride of many blossoms flourished in my soul.

I'm proud of where I come from, lived and looking forward sharing these feelings 
With my Beloved One and to pass it on to my child blood related or not.
I want the world to know this is who I Am.
I want the world to know, I'm proud of my heritage from my flesh, blood and to my soul.
I want the Universe to know, Japan is way to cool  & was meant to be loved and respected.
I want God to know he made me to feel proud and keep me higher than ever.
Native Americans is part of mine and our DNA; we're connected as one with oddly similar.
Intelligent like Atlanteans, philosophy concepts like Greeks,
I think that is why I was born in SoFlo because I maybe an Atlantean in my past life.

There are so many mysteries that I may never know but someday,
When I decay and as my soul takes me to the other side, I'll know why.
Akashic records, the only source of knowledge of God has written.
I'm determined to become stronger like a King of Lions but nurture like Mother Earth.
I Am Myself like calm of Oceans that keeps us gentle, Mountains that could never keep me down,
Wind like flying into many colors of places and spaces. 
Fire is my source that keeps me bold and fierce against selfish mortals.
This is who I Am, I Am part of conscious mind of him.
I Am the one who will continue my mission to be spiritual and go far beyond cosmos.

I have never lost hope, love and peace.
Karma is my automatic response depending on many situations good or bad.
I Am Divine as One not pieces but together, you and I will never break our,
Friendships no matter how chaotic will be.
Believe in me, believe in Him, believe in yourself.
Nothing can break me for I'm the Rising Sun Child,
Divine Strength as Solid Platinum.

Helios, Apollo, Artemis, Ouranos I'm grateful of my identity as whole.

Vampress






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.