I am truly honored to be a little monster or Lady Gaga's fan. Just recently I have purchased her new album called ARTPOP and I LOVE IT! I wish, that I can meet Lady Gaga right now... but my dreams are so far away and I may not ever meet her at all. What I want say to her if she found this and read it, I would want to give her a huge handshake and a warm hug. Why? Because she is my number 1 role model, more than any other musicians, artists, actors/actresses, or any other celebs. You may never understand because there are so many words I want describe her: gifted, talented, lovable, fun, but most of all gratitude of her. She inspired me so many ways it has reshaped me to a whole new level and the only knows it is God. I am considered as myself as an outcast from other people even if my closet friends, a loner. If it wasn't for Lady Gaga, I would have been gone chaotic or probably a committed a suicide. If it wasn't Lady Gaga's courage for what she stands, humanity and openness then I would have been a coward than I used to be. 

 So many of you friends, strangers, and even haters/enemies; you don't know what I have been or struggled with even now, so many of you (mean girls, douche bags and rich people) are worthless to me. I can relate Lady Gaga's struggles, especially being an outcast, didn't fit in, teased and so on. But she had kindness, that made me remembered and saved me from sadness and anger. Her music made me happy, bright, beautiful and hopeful. I listen to her everyday because it soothes my soul and puts me into positive vibe. There are times I feel envy, powerful, and sometimes makes me cry. I think she was meant to be known because that's her destiny, to let others know it's okay. It's okay to go crazy, be silly but always feel great no matter what. 

 As of know, I'm actually am obsessed with her song Fashion! It's the most sexiest song that I think she's ever made. Which I'm listening to as of now, personally, this song was fit for Leos, (I think.) 

 Lady Gaga, Thank-you. As always, as a little monster and other little monsters in the world you are my Light. God Bless your talents, you truly Rock my world, I love your music everywhere I go. Whether I'm at gym or dancing you are my muse, my goddess. You are my inspiration, and I love you very much!

From your loyal Little Monster,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.