For some of you out there who reads my blog or thinks I;m just crazy chick dipshit, I honestly don't care of what you think or how much hatred or sympathy you have. Because it's simply we don't agree on the same & basic understanding or my view of how I think about the society in these days. If you don't even try or ever have deep & critical thinking of what I'm trying to say then unfortunately, you & I will NEVER get along. That's right, naddah, zero, zilch or zap! The majority of these days people are just to obsessed of fame, material and money. That is the reality and the truth, I mean you can say I'm just jealous because I'm just a pathetic loner and selfish only child bitch. Thanks, I'm proud of being alone with my only biological parents, surrounded by nature and most importantly the only deity that I extremely in love with his energy coming out from the beautiful sun rays, He the Almighty God. Like I said before, I was a target for bully, an outcast while in Elementary to High School, tested for discrimination manipulated by sons of bitches and asshole chicks. That just made me stronger and reminded me that they were the ones who were the morons because they lacked of judgement and their morals. 

 Recently, I have officially started writing a diary. Yes, that diary. Diary with a special lock and keys to hide that you the writer who only knows where it is. It brings me back into the last good old days of 1990s. I couldn't even write because I was traumatized by the hardships that I went through emotionally because of my ethnicity. My parents first house, their dreams of their struggles but with guts and hard work they earned we moved in decent neighborhood and today we are still grateful to live in this home. I have at least a few neighbors when we moved in were respectful but they were others who looked at us if we didn't belong to their community. Well, since I'm all mature to watch R-rated films and even though still shy female like 5 year old girl I am not shy about how to respond to those hypocrites. Thanks for the dirty looks and FUCK YOU too. I am not only proud of my parents but I am proud to be Born This Way. I know I mentioned about this before, that I am so proud to be purebred Japanese bitch. I am so proud to have The Land of The Rising Sun running, pumping, circulating blood in my biological veins.

 Japan, began nothing after World War II. From the A-Bomb the land after war was nothing but sadness and scrap of aftermath. But that was the beginning of we've known for Animal Economic because our inventions were nothing but "goody two shoes" and the world roared something that is fair. Well, I have to admit Japan is one filthy rich empire in the world and it sure makes me want to smirk towards other countries for their jealously and hatred for us. Domo Arigtou! Retards. What I'm trying to say here is you start from nothing as if you're the same level like homeless and for which I have great respect because they simply don't waste food and don't throw things away unless it's useless.

 You don't need a lot of shit. I have come to realize people want attention because they want to become famous. To be famous is to have all the things you want from glamorous lifestyle of Gucci dress, a chandelier earrings with sparkling big diamond pendent hanging form neck, while on your super high Christian Louboutin heels and flashes, blings of camera surrounding your cocky attitude want the world bow down before you. Fuck you, you're not my deity and when you die the only thing you're going to bring is your naked soul. iphones, why are so many people and I know at least one of you of millions out there who are too obsessed with the status of having an iphones and becoming an addict is purely insane and waste of your time and your life cycle. I don't even have a smartphone or iphones and I don't even need one because it's a distraction. But, lets say if I had one, I'm not going to sit my ass down and spend more than 1 hour on instagram flashing my updates. I rather read a magazine or a newspaper and drink some tea and clean up my stuff and shit. Why spend so much money that is nothing but distraction? I mean don't get me wrong I do love to go Tate's buy and collect Gothic & Lolita Bible and become a Lolita chic one day.

 I am a student and currently unemployed while in job search. I rather focus on my education, learn, grow (knowledge,) maintain my health, and I know that what I longed for is not stupidity. It was simplicity and the power from hunger, poor, struggles and go more struggles will make me reach that top of Mount Everest as if God was guiding protecting me all along. And when that happiness comes, I'm going fuck it all over your faces and show you how damn happy I am. Please, don't take this personal but wanting more is nothing but a brag with big diapers on your ass.

Peace & Love,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.