Long story short, this discussion with a person that I would say nothing but bipolar two-faced Mental Illness Ph.D dealing with Psychology to help others is one very sad soul. So, before going on to close the chapter who loves to harass, despise to the Palestinians who are going through pain, suffer and fear from missiles and ironically practices and believes in the Nichiren Buddhism (which originated from Japan) also loves to enjoy mocking me by racial slurs, especially calling me slanty is nothing but rude and you should be restrained towards anybody that I mentioned right now. With a smirk to my face, you are one courageous with a hint of idiocy telling me to Learn English? For Your Information, troll, I know how to speak, read and write in two versions of English British/American. Personally regarding to that, I speak superiorly well with a true American accent. You don't even know me when it comes to respect, etiquette and understanding on social media. If you simply backed off on that New York Times on facebook about 5-6 years ago regarding about the Army base in Okinanwa, Japan, no matter how much disagreement you had at me because I'm 100% Purebred Japanese bitch. You should have kept your overwhelming, emotional, strong disagreement yelling at me in your rage of dissing the word Nippon to "Nappon" not only made me fury outraged but made me think of you as one ugly stereotypical Jewish. 

 Before you think and say that I'm a Jewish hater let me state this with my honest feeling about your ethnicity: I don't hate Jewish. In fact, I have a Jewish friend back in High School which I won't state his name for privacy reason so I will call him Dee. Dee is one of the most funny, open-minded, courageous, outgoing and very, very kind person that always made me smile everyday. Today he is Dear to me and I won't let anybody make him feel like worthless being just because he is proud to be gay or that he is Jewish. You see, Dee has similar characteristics like you having a Ron Weasley's Reddish Hair, light color eyed iris and average build. What Dee doesn't have like you are: ignorance, discriminating and dissing others. That is why I love him as a friend and a brother. If I hated because they are Jewish or they're mixed or they're white and etc; then I wouldn't even living in here in the USA. Sure, what I said to you was mean but it's karma and I will not tolerate for anybody to call Japan as Nappon. Or dissing the values and well-respected nation known to the United Nations and especially to USA because our facial features. 

 You have know idea what I went through while growing up. My parents were mocked because most people at that time probably lacked of mannerisms and respect thought that they could treat them like crap because they an accent, looked like "Chinese" and just treat them like they are nobodies. My parents dream was to come and live in the US since their childhood and they did. They came here LEGALLY through USCIS and never thrown their pride, they worked hard while being bullied but still worked with sweats and "I will & can do character" guts. I'm an only child and to them I'm precious and if something had happened to me they would sacrifice even given up their last breath for me. In return I would do the same with honor from our long and immortal beliefs of Bushido of Samurai code. I am Japanese but also an American and I take a great pride to be a role model who wants to look up to me. You don't have a right to fuck me over for something you are strongly disagree at me or others views and/or opinions. 

 Don't get me wrong, I do have disagreements but I learn to be dead silent or other words: to Shut The Fuck Up. The only time I will speak up or start switching on is when I am fed up for a long time like a extremely hot lava from the super erupted volcano. That is why I "tweeted" that to you, that is why I have no respect for a person in your professional position and of course you ain't getting any respect form me and I know you're not going to apologize and so am I. You lack the history of why Palestinians are angry, crying for their lost relatives, their homes and in blood shed pain. There is a reason why we have to understand the behind of it not just the front of the media. I won't even bother to lecture and waste my time to explain every detail for a soul like you. Since you're "intelligent" and threatening me by pressing charges against me, let it be. Because I have an ability to keep composed and to be very damn honest on what I know, say, feel and think. 

 Lastly, before I shut the fuck up, I will say this to you. Can you learn other languages? I mean not by your favorite word "pu pu platter" or your "hor" I mean by can you speak, read and write other languages such as Hebrew? Can you read that title that's in Kanji 創価学会? It's your religion that you immersed in jerk, it is Soka Gakkai or Souka Gakkai. And so tell me or you can just shut the fuck up because I don't force you to answer unless if you're in jail and interviewed by a detective, by why Nichiren Buddhism? Hmmm? Maybe you're fit even better for Judaism because I don't like you practicing a religion known to be non hostile and most beautiful thing to experience. WTF why? Because it doesn't look right, you're rotting the concept and image of it. 

 I hope you will always keep up your narcissistic personality and keep it up forever. Take it with you at my nationality lineage ( which I hope not because I would have to commit suicide) and do that to others. Japanese people don't tolerate assholes like you and instead they will observe and make gossips. Hey, it is the truth, I know because like I said and will always repeat like a remixed DJ that I know my beautiful top of the world culture. That is my freedom of speech how I think and you will not in any shape or form EVER in my future be so hypocrite and fuck over for I want to believe or say. I have my weakness but that doesn't make me go any weaker, I go right back up even if I can't walk I still fight like a samurai because it's in my blood. Because I was born this way, I go forward, I walk in my proud short height, I smile towards the Sun as the rays cocoon me with God's light of love for peace and hope for the greater. 

 I hope Palestine will prevail and I stand with them. 

So screw you, so long, I will die with honor not shame if it makes happier for you, NOT.
Later loser and don't ever contact me for I have blocked you.
Vampress xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.