So, apparently I did that 2-StepVerification Security thing on Google. And I am going to be straight and be very honest about it, it's pain in the neurological senses to all of your body! I mean I always put on a thought on setting it up and I did it recently and just immediately stopped it because it's nerve racking every time whenever I want to log in to my Google account. You might be thinking well, then why did even bother setting it up? I was just curious and then I was like "naahh, forget this, I am through with your silly games."

 But don't worry it's not like I'm going to delete my beloved Google account. The only thing I need to do is to make sure at least, I mean AT LEAST once in a while to update my password that's for sure. Ans speaking about password, PLEASE do yourself a favor don't use passwords that are easily accessible. And you know what I'm talking bout so, don't be stupid while giving me a tilted one side like a pooch. I know that recently and I don't recall their names but they are celebrities and they were two people got hacked on their Twitter account by using their pet's name. I do feel sorry and that feeling of "that sucks" moment but at a same time that is very selfish of them and I hope they can be clever and creative the next time they make a new password. 

 Also, another different safety cyber tip: STOP being fooled by these impostors who asks your info like SSN and/or credit card number. Same goes for suspicious mails too, every year when you do taxes you have to be careful because if you don't keep track of your personal information then not only you're screwed but it's going to pain in the ass to retrieve and catch a criminal who ruined your financial life. Luckily we never had a problem but that doesn't make us our guard down. If you know someone that you trust or expected to ask your information then do so but other than that don't. I mean it's really common sense, trust your instincts its never wrong. 

 It's sad that so many people are addicted to earning a lot more and more and more of money because its not just a fame trend but what they want not need. Then you have these people who will risk their life even if they get caught to steal money from accounts or physically robbing them. I can never imagine myself or the people that I am only close to will do such a thing because we only believe in value of simplicity, respect and focus on what is important for the future. 

 However, never ever turn back on your precious sixth sense and I mean that gut feeling. I can never stress enough to the people I know or even kind strangers that you need to build a circle that you can count on and don't waste your time on being popular. There are people who are sick an illness of jealously, rage and hatred. These negative beings will do anything to make your life miserable and even piss you off. I don't like to jinx but most of the time it doesn't effect me because everyday I do an affirmation or most commonly ritual a prayer by surrounding myself a holy light from God's love and Mother' Nature's positive energy wrapped around me and light an incense asking Him that if any harm or an entity that is negative is trying to hurt me will be blocked off immediately and only Positive is welcome anytime and anywhere.  

 You don't need to be religious, just believe and focus on your goodness and spread it out. Don't forget the common sense and your instincts. Always be sure maintenance your cyber activities especially your accounts whether it's emails, personal accounts and/or Social Networking. Lastly, don't use passwords like: 123456..., abcdefg... your phone number, SSN and etc. you can do better and you are not stupid.

Take care and have a wonderful week!
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.