Dear Pre-Meds,
 Have you ever like had sex before marriage, got drunk and high on drugs and living your life fullest? Have you ever smoked when you know it's really bad for you. Stressed out because you couldn't get straight As or hated getting Bs. Did you decided to become a Pre-Med so you can make lots of $$$ or you just want to be famous and be mentioned on the HIGHEST HONORS CLUB. Or want every staff members to grovel before you because you're too good. Well, if that is all true or partially true, do yourself a favor and change your major into something else. I'm not being sarcastic nor being a hypocrite bitch but as I consider myself a philosopher at heart there is no hope in you. If there is then stop acting a big moron and get your shit together seriously becuse one way or the other you will fail at some point and learn from your mistakes and vow never to do it again. 

 Being pre-med, is a serious and courageous path. It's funny how students gets so overwhelmingly stressed out about grades are not As. Please get a fucking life, Bs are not that bad and Cs are not sour. Not everything is about GPA and doing good on MCAT takes planning and time when you know the time is right. You also have to know why you're going into this path, medicine is just like philosophy. So don't just say oh because I love science and its cool. Yeah, duh, but what made you go into this major, I mean think about it. Have you ever had health complications in your experience, do you strive for helping hand and are you willing do research? It takes a lot of mental, physical and emotional effort. Trust me, I'm no smart chic straight A goddess but I do a lot and I mean A LOT of deep thinking while meditating. 

 I have seen and I know, looks can be deceiving but I can tell who will be a great, down-to-earth future doctors and just ignorant, dishonorable ones. I know an example of some guy who was attractive and cutest ginger person but no offense I was like: "you want to be a doctor?!?!" Yeah an attractive guy, who is nothing but super sexual addict, loves to drink booze and what else... oh who knows if he quit smoking or continues to. Good Luck on studying MCAT while still sexually active, I mean get a grip! If you're too busy fantasizing about having to fuck then why don't you put an effort to study the MCAT prep? Since I'm damn honest person, I seriously hate most people who wants to be pre-med who never had failures, too busy getting straight As and only cares about themselves because they're too bookworm. I rather be with failure and are successful doctors than 4.0 GPA good too shoes future doctors. 

 Have no clue of what I'm talking about? Very good, you don't need to because you're too smart ass and it's hard for you to think because you're too stuffed up with smart ass knowledge and "trying to understand" is same word for "stupid" in your terms. Lastly, do me a favor don't you ever get in my way of my dreams, majority of you are nothing but crap.

Sincerely a future sexy doctor,
Dr. Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.