So, here we go again, this "wrong" number calling process. No it's not my first it's many times before and I know there some of you out there who had a similar situations as well. This person or whoever you are with a phone number starts with area code 561 or from West Palm Beach, STOP F---ing contacting me because my nerves is on the edge. Why on earth would you call me more than 5 times at near midnight in this past 3 days? First I ain't a call girl, second midnight is my deep beauty sleep peak and lastly, go screw yourself with your smart a-- phone. Or you're just simply a total nutcase leaving me a voice mail with your incoherent deep voice and the only words that I was able to decode was something about "phone bill." What phone bill? I don't owe you anything, in fact, believe it or not I don't even carry a smart phone or under a contract with any mobile companies. So there you go, if you don't have anything better thing to do then MOVE ON. STOP HARASSING ME. I don't have time people who are jerks like you and other full of crap telemarketers who constantly calling me and others for something that is nothing but sh!t. 

 Knock it off, seriously. 

Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.