Dearest Dr. Da Humbug Chew
 Look, I understand what you're saying Dr. Chew, every procedure has to BE PERFORMED specifically. It's good to know that you informed us but that doesn't give you the right to blame us primary to go into lashing out on why the printer got stuck or jammed. When everybody is gone and we're the ones who has to listen to your distress because of someone else's poorly performed failure of putting things back the way it supposed to be. Well let me give you a courteous heads up: why don't you update your written lab manual and check your typo. 

 Believe me, no one is perfect and I praise your success comes from the land Red Flag with 5 stars at the top corner left with Ph.D in Physics. Personally, don't get offended but in my strong personal opinion on what I truly believe in, Ph.Ds supposed to be a fucking perfectionist. And you're not, sad to say, do you want to know why? I will but I refuse to give you exact pages because you should be able to realize it in n time. When you put a BOLD LETTERS like the word CAUSION, it's not CAUSION Dr. Chew, it is CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that EXCLAMATION is with hint of SARCASM. With all due respect, if you're going to warn us about what we did wrong then first thing first: check your grammar and most of all S P E L L I N G.

 Take-care and have a wonderful productive weekend.

From,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.