Apparently, there are too many damn things going on with Ferguson ans that mean looking Elizabeth Lauten who just resigned and apologized about how she f---ed it up about her criticizing about President Obama's daughters. But I'll get to that next time when I do, in the meantime this is regarding to DJ so called Ready4Rebirth: you're such an idiot and it seems strange for you to be at the top obviously with over mare than 3,000 votes. Seriously, I think YOU ARE the one who is cheating with this DJ Competition. Axiom is my idol that I want him to play because I know he is bluntly speaks out what he strongly believes in and he is very HONEST person that I find rarely in this days because people like you who likes to bluntly accuse him being a cheat makes me wan to speak on behalf of him. So, in other words Shut The F--- Up "It" look alike freak. 

 It seems so that karma is automatic support for Axiom defense while its nasty downside is up to your secrets and whole bunch of lies you like to spread. You actually have over 3,000 fans liked you to vote this competition? I think your a sneaky slug tried your wrong ways of doing to get up to over 3,100 likes is that right? In my harsh honest opinion, your not my type to listen to your poorly worked music. In fact I think you're just like that woman that previously resigned because she wrongly accused Obama's daughters by attacking them without any thinking and just quickly judging them because she's an empty & sad headed jerk as an woman working in politics. You are that perfect analogy example dude, and he is right what you're doing is EXTREMELY sh!tty. If you think I am wrong then act like a real gentleman, work your behind in hard work not cheating and treat yourself respect. 

 I just don't understand people like you, who would do ANYTHING to kick everybody else just to get in that top position by accusing, lying, manipulating and being true bully jerk. That is part of goal to disqualification, and don't even think about "oh, I think you got payed by Axiom to do this" that kind of crap is delusional, got it a--hole? I get payed with respect, honesty and most importantly HARD WORK. Axiom should deserve on that top spot more than you and you know why? At least the numbers shows who has honest votes and with real loyal fans. Axiom is better looking than you, very intelligent than any other people out there and very passionate at what he does. Don't you see, oh yeah you can't see because you're to hairy with that crazy afro covered your eyes so you're blind as DINGBat. Axiom is real gentleman despite his emotions or profanities that doesn't bother me, what bothers me is people like you who has no common sense and lack of understanding attack people like him others for something that can be treated in fairness but instead go assuming he or she is cheating when they are not. 

 So STFU, get a life ready4lies, because you definitely not getting any support form or any of Axiom supporters and others who believe this blog. By the way, I truly, HATE people who just bluntly accuse and nothing but liars. Good Luck at your DJ competition results and your career, Son-Of-A-B----!

Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.