I have to be honest, GOD I have to be damn honest because lying is not a good thing. I hate new technologies and those annoying powerpoints staring at it along with blue light emitting from computer/laptop screens and ipads and whatever. There I said it, in fact writing things such as journals, notes for your class or even writing a letter to your loved ones helps you to remember things. Yet, its sad to say people prefer tying and/or printing. There is nothing wrong with it but it sure made me a lot of faux dementia when it comes to tests or quizzes in my case. I used to to write, it didn't matter if I a lot of things to do because lets face it: its life get used to it and just f---en do it! In some cases its fine to type or print for evidence such as confirmation proof that you've made for an appointment for diagnostic labs and other important things that you need to show in going to Social Security offices and so on. 

 Most of the evenings I listen to John Tesh and I heard it several times that when you write and it can be anything, whether it's poem, how you feel, what your goals are or a personal diary. There are some studies have shown that people who write are faster learners than people who print (maybe that is why I know little things that a lot of classmates miss, hmmm). But at least I'm grateful that I have an ability to not m=only to write but most of the time I actually enjoy writing it in cursive. In fact people who writes cursive are not only write beautifully but they tend to be artistic and can read anything that's in cursive. On John Tesh Website it even improves motor skills too!

 The main reasons why I like to write is: it improves memory, makes you creative whether expressing it or imagination, it helps your mind by taking control and rather depending on smart phones, it actually makes you think smarter. A lot of people tend to forget something that is very important and that's the problem, they don't write, too busy being materialistic and glued to a screen for too long. It doesn't matter if your working out because working out at a gym is simply means you want to be active and stay fit and yes, it does help your brain in physiology case. But and a big BUT even nowadays most of us still write! Even its sloppy handwriting, back in a day we actually had handwriting in the academic curriculum but it no longer exists because in the society we "don't have time for it" and "too busy for academics." That's NOT even an excuse and I truly hate to say this but that's why people can't write diligently because they're too smart writing beautifully. Well, pardon me a--holes and thanks for your moment for not bothering improving your writing and handwriting skills. Since you're too bust getting on straight As (put another s then its a perfect humor from me to you) then I'm too bust to jotting down with my mighty pen and while improving my memory skills. 

 Don't you ever mock the art of writing because you may never know when you really need it and/or some place do require you to actually write and write in cursive. 

From past life as calligrapher,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.