Dear NYPD Officer Pantaleo & to ALL Officers who supposed to protect and serve citizens NOT TO KILL,

 My heart is broken into pieces permanently and forever until the JUSTICE system finally realizes and wakes up. Do you want to know why my I'm in pain? Its because I'm human, a human that has feelings and real emotions who treats and believes equally as any other  human being. I'm not Black, White or Hispanic but Asian and you know what, it doesn't matter because I'm still human. I breathe like Eric Garner when he was alive until you Mr. Pantaleo put so much force and pressure onto him by slamming on the ground and to other officers who doesn't know when to stop when he cried out "I CAN'T BREATHE, I Can't Breathe, i  can't  breathe..." It'sad really, scary as more than a devil and very disgusting makes me want to throw up every time I see officers out in a public. You know I used to miss real, good and loyal officers back in the day. But now, I can't even trust police officers due to my parents experience like racial profiling all because they're not white and in fact they're Asian, more specifically Japanese. We consider minorities where we live and I and my family friends have to deal constantly with discrimination and bully because what America has become a full of junk, lack of respect and kindness. In fact, it has become a nation of disgrace and not the America that I used to know. 

 You, Daniel Pantaleo are nothing different from Darren Wilson and other white officers who act like three little pigs. You even send condolences to the Garner Family, that's very sincere of you and at the same time I find it hilarious that the wife of Eric Garner refuses your apology. I don't blame her because I can completely understand why; you are alive Eric Garner is dead, you're still getting paid and she has to find other way to feed her family. You're sorry, always will be because you killed him. Did you know you're #1 hated viral on YouTube and there was one video on YouTube where you waved at the camera, how ignorant of you. Waving at the camera as if you did nothing and just did your job like Darren Wilson would say on the last interview. Plus you have a lot of images when people type your name, you do look like a predator pantaLEO. Have you ever take a look at yourself in the mirror? You have a big word printed your forehead visibly and clear: I Love To Abuse My Power whenever I feel its necessary and whenever I feel like it. 

 All because of neighborhood community watch leader George Zimmerman, all because I did my job stated by Darren Wilson and all because I didn't mean no harm to him stated by Daniel Pantaleo. Seriously, What The F---?! Is that all the reason because to shoot more than 3 times at the back of Trayvon Martin walking with a hood on, is that all the reason to shoot 6 bullets at Mike Brown, is that all the reason to do a choke hold when you suspected Eric Garner doing  illegal selling of cigarettes? Why? Because they're all blacks. Its getting really retarded for officers to do racial profiling in this 21st century. If any of you officers disagree with me well that's because you're not black and/or never experienced being a victim in a situation because you're not a minority. So before you tell me I'm absurd then feel free to comment me back and it better have very good damn explanation. I know there are still few who are gentle, professional officers who doesn't abuse powers because they know that's simply a bully thing to do. 

 Just because you have badge, carrying a gun and wear a uniform doesn't make you have a authority to shoot and kill a person. You're supposed to shoot his/her upper and /or lower limbs to keep them immobilized so they don't harm any other people. Don't any officers know how to control and keep calm? I guess not unfortunately, and while protesters are doing it peacefully, officers are still making arrests because they feel like it. Majority of officers are disgusting more than pigs. Nasty, ignorant and love to YELL AT ANY PEOPLE because they have the right to. Stupid.

 I'm a protester crying in pain. I'm a human who stand with other multicultural human beings marching for justice for Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, Eric Garner and to many innocent victims killed by police. America of Justice System you embarrass me so much it pisses me off, so much that I want to shout out FUCK YOU! Shame on you to all of grand juries, you embarrass me too. Oh, this is to Congressman Peter King, as a Republican and of course American you are out of your mind, stop making reasons like "Oh Eric Garner died because he was diabetic/asthma complications," seriously, Shut The Fuck Up you know nothing, in facto you're not even a medical examiner, you're just a man sitting his A S S in a luxurious office in New York and keep flapping trying to be all cute. If you're a legally licensed medical examiner then fine, I'll Shut The Fuck Up but otherwise don't change the facts or modify what the Medical Examiner stated in the report because its rude and disrespectful when they are at hard work on figuring and accurately determining on the death of cause. 

 Daniel Pantaleo, to all of officers who are out there and even to the paramedics you guys FAILED of what police and rescue workers are supposed to be. As long justice is not justified, then WE THE PEOPLE who speak of the dead victims will continue protest peacefully, not rioting or creating apocalypse because those who create violence you're not part of it its simple as that. I lost faith in America, the whole damn system makes me want to rethink about my future like moving to another country. I'm done with you America, you have disappointed me greatly. Embarrassment to the whole world.

Vampress


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.